The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

QingXin

The GCN controller officially decreases my gameplay by 50%. I'm sorry, it's just horrible...

I don't know why I keep using it, though o_O Stupid peer pressure :( :( :(

tibar21

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

QingXin

Matt

Quote from: QingXin on August 17, 2008, 09:18:03 PM
The GCN controller officially decreases my gameplay by 50%. I'm sorry, it's just horrible...

I don't know why I keep using it, though o_O Stupid peer pressure :( :( :(

I bought a wavebird because Dawei kept telling me to, but I have yet to actually use it for Brawl. I'm so used to the Wiimote+Nunchuck, I don't want to switch.

Someguy13

Yeah I used to use a custom Wiimote/nunchuck. I tryed the GCN controller but it felt really sluggish. Then Star convinced me to give it another try and I was soooo much better with it. It just took a bit of getting used to.

Anyone wanna play?

Nayrman

Sadly, my Wii's internet still isn't up....should be by the end of the week.
Also, due to my computer in dorm not working with the forum, use my AIM to contact me if you want to play once it is up/general discussion.
Hopefully I can play again soon!

.:DL:.

FruitFlow

StarWindWizard7

Some of y'all need to fix your Brawl Card Sigs, it won't work.  D:
I don't see anybody online, how sad..

I guess school must of started for most and everybody is in bed...

=(