News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Someguy13 on December 13, 2008, 07:42:49 PM
Good games Matt. My Pit is definatly better than when I last fought people from here. Although dittos are still and probally always will be a weak spot for me....

You're a really arrow happy.  =O

Anyways, good games.

Shinato, good games. Even though I didn't win a single one.  :(

DededeCloneChris

Matt

Someguy13

GGs Gamree and Ridley. Sorry about leaving but I got sick of lag. also I dont like FFAs.

Someguy13

Quote from: Ebenezer Scrooge on December 13, 2008, 08:27:41 PM
Good games Matt. My Pit is definatly better than when I last fought people from here. Although dittos are still and probally always will be a weak spot for me....

Anyways, good games.

Yeah well when you have the best projectile in the game you feel compelled to show it off. I try not to spam it too too much though i dont think I do a very good job. and anyway, any good Pit player uses arrows a bit more than say a link would.

Shinato

Anyways, good games.

Zen played you, and yeah I'm kinda known for that lol.

Matt

Quote from: Shinato on December 13, 2008, 08:51:18 PM

Anyways, good games.

... I thought you were the red Falco.  :|

Edit: Good games Xero.

Today is just not my day. I've lost to just about everyone I have played today. Time to take a 3 day break, and work on this long to-do list for the forum.

Gamree

Good games, Xero.  Sorry about the smash spamming with Pit.  Dang, it's been a long time since I last used him...

Eizweir

@Matt, No offense, but did you see that Mario combo? :D
You're really good at shield-grabbing, but when you grab someone, don't just throw them away like that, use a throw that you can follow up with something.
@Gamree, Good Games, I really messed up with DK though, really, really bad.  My Pit did really bad, and yours did good.  But my Fox and Shiek did ok, I think =|

And sorry about that kill when you were taunting, that was kinda cheap.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Quote from: Marth Xero on December 13, 2008, 09:35:24 PM
@Matt, No offense, but did you see that Mario combo? :D
You're really good at shield-grabbing, but when you grab someone, don't just throw them away like that, use a throw that you can follow up with something.
@Gamree, Good Games, I really messed up with DK though, really, really bad.  My Pit did really bad, and yours did good.  But my Fox and Shiek did ok, I think =|

And sorry about that kill when you were taunting, that was kinda cheap.

That's okay.  I was hoping you wouldn't choose a fast character to go up against my Link, but I guess I brought him out at the wrong time.  My Pit really wasn't that great, I haven't used him in a long time and I kept referring back to smash spamming by accident.  Your Fox was pretty good, but I don't remember most of the matches you used your Sheik.

And that's okay, we all get those urges sometimes. :D

StarWindWizard7

Finally got the nerve to fight somebody here online, and then we get DC'ed........

BLAH.

Matt

Someguy13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 13, 2008, 10:35:52 PM
Finally got the nerve to fight somebody here online, and then we get DC'ed........

BLAH.
I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Im glad you chose to fight me though :)

Shinato

Quote from: Ebenezer Scrooge on December 13, 2008, 08:54:14 PM
Quote from: Shinato on December 13, 2008, 08:51:18 PM

Anyways, good games.

... I thought you were the red Falco.  :|

Edit: Good games Xero.

Today is just not my day. I've lost to just about everyone I have played today. Time to take a 3 day break, and work on this long to-do list for the forum.

I think someone should un-ban my account here, lol. I was playing you every game. (Zen)

Macawmoses

Considering you're already evading a ban, meh. I'll leave it up to Cogs, whom is the one who banned you.