News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: Playat on April 20, 2009, 08:26:37 PM
Anyone wanna brawl my friend?

I take it that would be "Ghost" who has mysteriously appeared on my Friend List?  Dang, that face scared the heck out of me.

Anyway, I'm feeling tired, but I think I will, but I have to go to bed in an hour, so it might be short lived.

Gamree

Okay, Playat, that makes twice now you've ended a match early because I've beat you.  You nshould at least let the rest of the match between the other brawlers finish out.  That's called bad sportsmanship, buddy.  Just suck it up like the rest of us and don't be such a sore loser about it.

But other than that, good games.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 09:29:25 PM
Okay, Playat, that makes twice now you've ended a match early because I've beat you.  You nshould at least let the rest of the match between the other brawlers finish out.  That's called bad sportsmanship, buddy.  Just suck it up like the rest of us and don't be such a sore loser about it.

Did he use Meta Knight?

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 09:29:25 PM

If he committed suicide, then he knew he would lose and just ended it.

Also how did Y!esh get in my friends list??? It was full and I haven't updated it in monthes. I'm guessing Y!esh is somebody we already know...
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

No Ridley I did not SD. I just ended it.

As you guys probably guessed, I have slow reaction time. :(

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Playat on April 21, 2009, 09:44:54 AM

Playat doesn't have slow reaction time.

Governm-I mean, Ganondorf does. :P

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 21, 2009, 11:51:58 AM
Quote from: Playat on April 21, 2009, 09:44:54 AM

Playat doesn't have slow reaction time.

Governm-I mean, Ganondorf does. :P

Hell, if you have slow reaction time, how does that make the rest of us look?  O_o  Nah, you don't have slow reaction time, you just had a bad match.  Everyone has it every now and then (some much more than others), but you just gotta shrug it off and prepare yourself for the next match.  That's what I try to do, at least.  You were doing well in all the other Free-for-All matches, one bad one shouldn't throw you off much, if at all.  Anyway, just try to hold off on the No Contesting after a bad match.  I'm pretty sure you'll do much better the match after.

And like Chris pointed out, in the end, Ganondorf is slower than most other chars, no matter who is using him.  :P

Doodle

I wouldn't mind playing a match right now, if anyone is up for one.
YEAH

jnfs2014

I'll play with anyone.

Also, Ridley, Y?esh is my friend, and when you played me, you added him.

Gamree

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 21, 2009, 01:41:38 PM
I'll play with anyone.

Dun dun DUN!!!  Anyway, I'm up for some matches, since I want to test my video capture card in online battles to see if I can get them okay.

Ridley

I'll play with anyone.

My friends list was already full though. How did that work? Anyway, Playat's real main is Metaknight. I played him recently and it is pretty good. A tad suicidal though.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Quote from: Gamree on April 21, 2009, 02:14:24 PM
I'll play with anyone.

Dun dun DUN!!!  Anyway, I'm up for some matches, since I want to test my video capture card in online battles to see if I can get them okay.
Hey, I'm only 13. :P

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 21, 2009, 02:29:25 PM
Anyway, Playat's real main is Metaknight. I played him recently and it is pretty good. A tad suicidal though.

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 21, 2009, 02:42:32 PM
I'll play with anyone.

I'm... lost.  I must have missed something, because I have no idea what the heck we're talking about...
O_o

jnfs2014

Quote from: Gamree on April 21, 2009, 03:08:06 PM
Anyway, Playat's real main is Metaknight. I played him recently and it is pretty good. A tad suicidal though.

I'll play with anyone.

I'm... lost.  I must have missed something, because I have no idea what the heck we're talking about...
O_o
Oh.....I thought when you said Dun Dun DUN you meant I wasn't good, and I
used my excuse. :P

Anyways, anyone wanna play?

Gamree

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 21, 2009, 03:13:10 PM
Quote from: Gamree on April 21, 2009, 03:08:06 PM

I'll play with anyone.

O_o
Oh.....I thought when you said Dun Dun DUN you meant I wasn't good, and I
used my excuse. :P

Anyways, anyone wanna play?
Oh, no, I didn't mean that.  Sorry if it came out that way.  I guess what i should have put was...:
*cheesy old horror music plays*  Dun dun DUN!!!