News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Cornwad

You try hosting the game Star. We'll join in.

Good games Brawlin. That's a mighty fine ZSS you got there.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on June 20, 2009, 10:38:09 PM
You try hosting the game Star. We'll join in.

Good games Brawlin. That's a mighty fine ZSS you got there.
His Zamus is the best I've ever ran acrossed IMO.

I'm gonna stick to  TB for the rest of the night though.
Perhaps tomorrow night.

FruitFlow

LOL.
Thanks guys.

I'm always being told that I run circles around my opponents.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

Cornwad

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 21, 2009, 07:20:59 PM
Would anybody like to do Team Battles?
I'll join your game if you host one. Just tell me when its up.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on June 21, 2009, 07:30:46 PM
I'll join your game if you host one. Just tell me when its up.
I must apologies.... I have to be in a personal meeting on my student.com account. Give me about an hour. ~_~

Cornwad

I can wait, Ghostbusters is on TV. Just tell me when you're done.

FruitFlow

Sure.
If you guys still got room for one more person when you get on, I'll join.

StarWindWizard7

I can play now...for about 30 minutes or so.... TEAM Battle that is.

FruitFlow

Cornwad

Since neither of you appear to be online right now, I guess I'll make the room. Unless there's something weird going on with my connection?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on June 21, 2009, 08:37:25 PM
Since neither of you appear to be online right now, I guess I'll make the room. Unless there's something weird going on with my connection?
I been trying to join your room for the last 10 minutes...then something happened to my internet.... sorry...

who's gonna have the level 9 cpu?
or should we just take turns with It?

I'm still gonna try to JOIN your room, but I probably can't for now cause of that 86420