The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

HTA!

GG's
Some intense matches.

At least I got one win on Yoshi, and the others were at least close.

I can handle egg planking, but grab release too.
Come on man, we aren't in a tourney. :(

Depster

You need to do a lot more floating with peach, just doing more jump canceled floats on the ground would help you a lot with peach.  With Wario, do stuff with your bike.  Don't just eat it as soon as you jump off, grab the pieces and throw em.  I played a good wario the other day and he was doing a bunch of combos with the bike tires and nair.  GGs

Lol I regrabbed you like twice, other than that I was nice and just did Usmash, Fsmash, and Uair out of it =p

HTA!

Quote from: Depster on July 21, 2009, 11:19:21 AM
You need to do a lot more floating with peach, just doing more jump canceled floats on the ground would help you a lot with peach.  With Wario, do stuff with your bike.  Don't just eat it as soon as you jump off, grab the pieces and throw em.  I played a good wario the other day and he was doing a bunch of combos with the bike tires and nair.  GGs

Lol I regrabbed you like twice, other than that I was nice and just did Usmash, Fsmash, and Uair out of it =p
Eggs raped me, and with the way the match was going without a bike I would be screwed off the stage. I don't have the patience for floating, although I did get you with a D-air float F-air.

You should use chomp. :P
I chomped you off your bike like twice.... and tried a chomp suicide but failed. :(

Oh yeah. nice. :D

Depster

HTA!

Without lag it is escapable iirc.

Oh yeah, you play any good Samus' lately?

Depster

1.  The infinite is inescapable, you cannot get out unless the Yoshi messes it up, which is surprisingly easy to do...

2.  Yes, I play a great Samus every once in a while.  I don't really know what he does differently though.  He always tries to go to BF as a counterpick stage though, because he combos his zairs, upsmashes, and Up Bs really well there with the platforms.  screw attack is boss on BF...  He also uses Bair for KOs and has a better missile game I think.  Lots of short hop dairs from him, too.

HTA!

Maybe it was other grab releases then.
Just remember seeing a way to get out of grab releases using DI and the trajectory of the release.

Yoshi's seems unique though.

Depster

you can DI out of the CG spike as mk and a couple others can get out, but wario is stuck unless you ground break, which does no good anyway cause I can just regrab you again...

HTA!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Gamree here.  I'm up for some, but I'm still rusty.  Haven't dedicated myself to getting back into Brawl yet.  ;D

HTA!

GG's, but for the love of god no more FD guys. D:

Favorite part was when I cape glided off FD and I SD'd while Gamree killed Brawlin. :D

Gamree

Quote from: HTA on July 21, 2009, 07:30:39 PM
GG's, but for the love of god no more FD guys. D:

Favorite part was when I cape glided off FD and I SD'd while Gamree killed Brawlin. :D

Hey, I was choosing Battlefield and Smashville most of the time, I don't know why it kept going to FD.
And yeah, I captured most of those matches on my capture card, but the audio didn't come out for whatever reason.  Still, awesome games.  My god, I really, really need to get back to practicing if my warm up chars can lose to Brawlin.  O_o;

My favorite parts were when you two ko'd each other on last stock due in no part to me. ;D

HTA!

For whatever reason, my Mario did really well... D:

Oh, we also need to have some TL dittos.