News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Rejoin Hector.

Also my ZSS lost some of her touch.
Need to get her back into shape again.

Great matches guys.
My router keeps reseting itself so that's the reason I keep getting disconnected with you guys.

I'm still up for matches Gamree, so don't leave just yet, lol.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Sorry, Brawlin, don't know why it keeps disconnecting randomly.  I lol'd so hard at my awesome Wario pose the last time lag froze the game up, though. ;D

EDIT: Never mind, just saw your post.

Quote from: HTA on July 21, 2009, 07:48:20 PM
For whatever reason, my Mario did really well... D:

Oh, we also need to have some TL dittos.

Only once I get him back into shape.  If Brawlin can beat him two-three times in a row, he's in definite need of training again. O_o; *kicks Toon in the behind and sends him flying into the training dojo*

FruitFlow

Hey Gamree.
Sorry about all of this disconnection crap.

If you don't want to keep waiting, you don't have to.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 21, 2009, 08:19:35 PM
Hey Gamree.
Sorry about all of this disconnection crap.

If you don't want to keep waiting, you don't have to.

Normally, I wouldn't wait, but I have nothing else to do.  ;)

StarWindWizard7

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 21, 2009, 09:02:45 PM
I bet you guys are really having some Great matches.  =3

Minus the lag and random disconnects, yeah, awesome matches.  But I'm still surprised at how rusty I am.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on July 21, 2009, 09:06:45 PM
Minus the lag and random disconnects, yeah, awesome matches.  But I'm still surprised at how rusty I am.

Yeah, we can try again tomorrow if you're gonna be on again.
This disconnection is wearing me down.
But awesome matches out there.  :)

@Star: Are you up for matches?
I'm about to shut down in a few if no one else is going to be on.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 21, 2009, 09:24:45 PM
Yeah, we can try again tomorrow if you're gonna be on again.
This disconnection is wearing me down.
But awesome matches out there.  :)

@Star: Are you up for matches?
I'm about to shut down in a few if no one else is going to be on.
Lol, no no no, I'm done with Smash for the night. :P

HTA!

FruitFlow

HTA!

FruitFlow

Do you think you could hold for 5 more minutes?
I'm almost finished with what I'm doing.

FruitFlow

HTA!

FruitFlow