News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Dawei on September 05, 2009, 03:37:48 PM
I'll play. I think you said you still have me, but that FC doesn't work. Add my new one on the front page.
Yeah, I still have your old one in.
I'll go change it right now.

My code's on the front page.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

tollhouse2006

well this sucks.  the people above our apartment just moved along with the router we were getting connection from.  i won't be able to play online for a few weeks.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

FruitFlow

Great games Dawei.
Disregard that disconnection at the end of the last match.
My router has an issue where it occasionally resets itself at its own free will. I don't know why it does that, but it seems to do it mostly when I don't want it to.....

Some of the matches had slight lag, but there were still some epic moments.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

I finally gots me a new tv!  I'll be back to brawling by... Wednesday...
O_o;
>.<

FruitFlow

GGs Xero.
The slight lag was irrating after a while, so I wasn't really in the mood to play hard.
Also Pokemon Trainer isn't really one of my mains, I just like using him occasionally.

GGs though.

Anyone else still up for some games?

HTA!

FruitFlow

HTA!

FruitFlow

Sure thing.

It's 7 out here, so in about an hour and a half I'll be ready by then.

tibar21

I i'm connecting wi-fi Brawl again. some how I'm magically getting a connection.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Someguy13

Gamree

Finally got my new tv hooked up and reconnected my Wii.  I'm up for some brawling tonight if anyone else gets online.

FruitFlow

Hey Gamree, would tomorrow be a good time?

I'm busy with a few things right now, but will have time tomorrow.

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 08, 2009, 08:01:05 PM
Hey Gamree, would tomorrow be a good time?

I'm busy with a few things right now, but will have time tomorrow.

Depends what time tomorrow, but I should be able to get on tomorrow evening or night.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 08, 2009, 08:11:56 PM
Depends what time tomorrow, but I should be able to get on tomorrow evening or night.
Yeah, tomorrow evening is when I'll be available.