News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Boyah's now an ad from AdToll?

Started by Lotos, December 02, 2007, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Wut?  We got a button on the bottom, AdToll's dishing them out, and JMV has like two things in his sig dedicated to it.  So, did anyone actually click one yet?

I can't even get on to the site  :'(

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

bluaki

I did, but I'm already a member there.

Transient Link

The flashing lights are giving me a headache :'(

phatyo

I know if i go there i wont come back here -.- So bascily there giving Nsider2 more members.

Kaz

Quote from: phatyo on December 02, 2007, 06:44:41 PM
I know if i go there i wont come back here -.- So bascily there giving Nsider2 more members.

...um, no. Almost everyone that posts both here and at Boyah doesn't bother with NS2, and doesn't have a problem posting here and Boyah, seeing as how both of these places have their times of inactivity.

I'm an Administrator at Boyah and still post here plenty.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

phatyo

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 02, 2007, 06:49:01 PM
Quote from: phatyo on December 02, 2007, 06:44:41 PM

...um, no. Almost everyone that posts both here and at Boyah doesn't bother with NS2, and doesn't have a problem posting here and Boyah, seeing as how both of these places have their times of inactivity.

I'm an Administrator at Boyah and still post here plenty.
But you see i like to keep it simple and not switching btw both boyah and NFS

Quote from: Lotos on December 02, 2007, 06:33:16 PM

Wut?  We got a button on the bottom, AdToll's dishing them out, and JMV has like two things in his sig dedicated to it.  So, did anyone actually click one yet?

I can't even get on to the site  :'(

Yeah I clicked on it.
...̅̅̅

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Genius

I've gotta admit, I got a good laugh out of that.  Of all the not-so-subliminal Boyah advertising methods, that was definitely the best idea.  Points to whoever did it.