News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Bands & Music Groups that used to Pwn and now Suck

Started by __THAT__GUY__, December 28, 2007, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

__THAT__GUY__

Papa Roach - Used to be about how they didn't give a crap about what people thought of them and how material possessions were useless and how to pwn at life. Now they're about whining to women.

Beastie Boys - They just lost their musical talent. They're too old to sing about the stuff they used to sing about.

Green Day - Pwnsome punks turned Pathetic politicians.

farf

ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

yes.derek

I agree with Green Day.

Linkin Park is kind of heading down the road to crappiness too.
HEY LOOK HEY

__THAT__GUY__

Quote from: darkmariov2 on December 28, 2007, 12:40:48 PM
I agree with Green Day.

Linkin Park is kind of heading down the road to crappiness too.

Ah, yes. Good addition. They slipped my mind.

major tom

Green Day, aw yeah. They were great in the ninties (though even back then they had a prototypical poppunk sound). Now they're sellouts.

Iron Maiden. They've never sucked, but almost everything they've made since the late 80's has been pretty mediocre and boring imo. Their first five albums were pretty darn awesome.

Metallica, too. On Load-St. Anger I could only find a few songs I liked. I hope the new album is more like their stuff before those albums.

My favorite band, Guns N' Roses, is sorta like this. They've never sucked, but Chinese Democracy is just a big disappointment to fans. We won't ever get it, it seems, and some of the leaks aren't that great. Also, ex-GNR guitarist Gilby Clarke has turned into a victim of reality TV.