News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

It's so hard being a pwnstar...

Started by Driftr, October 30, 2007, 07:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Driftr

I have personally declared it my duty to play Star Fox Command's Wi-Fi and clean the servers of n00bs.  Once in awhile, some uppity n00b will start gaining rank, and I am forced to put him back into his place!

I kinda see myself as the Grim Reaper of SFC;  I'm going around, pwnin' newbzors and clearing the servers for the "Apocolypse of SFC".  This will be the day when the game's Wi-Fi will actually die, 100%.   :(
Star Fox Command gamertag: NE_Driftr
MPH gamertag: NS_Driftr
Tetris Ds gamertag: Sasquatch
LostMagic gamertag: Sasquatch

Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your Earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of Rhye

- Seven Seas of Rhye , by Queen

starfoxherosj

Apocolypse?  As a hero, I must stop you!
Political Correctness is Unconstitutional.
If you like Science fiction, you will like Helaman Squadron, so read it!

zallard1

Quote from: Driftr on October 30, 2007, 07:03:21 PM
I have personally declared it my duty to play Star Fox Command's Wi-Fi and clean the servers of n00bs.  Once in awhile, some uppity n00b will start gaining rank, and I am forced to put him back into his place!

I kinda see myself as the Grim Reaper of SFC;  I'm going around, pwnin' newbzors and clearing the servers for the "Apocolypse of SFC".  This will be the day when the game's Wi-Fi will actually die, 100%.   :(

Not when fellow grim reapers run into each other, as I do the very same. A fight, I say!  :) :O

Driftr

Quote from: zallard1 on November 01, 2007, 06:48:15 PM

Not when fellow grim reapers run into each other, as I do the very same. A fight, I say!  :) :O
We will meet and become the 2 Horsen00bs of teh ahpocolipse!11!!!

The seven seas of Rhye

Nuke

tats my job! XD lol jk :Dgo ahead, im getting tired of beating everyone really bad and when i mean bad i mean I PWNED, like 25-0 :O :D

Driftr

Quote from: Nuke on November 03, 2007, 11:52:16 AM

tats my job! XD lol jk :Dgo ahead, im getting tired of beating everyone really bad and when i mean bad i mean I PWNED, like 25-0 :O :D
I consider it my job now because you simply don't play SFC anymore  ;D

The seven seas of Rhye

starfoxherosj

Well,  I never played a lot (Rank S) But I can kick noob butt as much as anyone else.
Political Correctness is Unconstitutional.
If you like Science fiction, you will like Helaman Squadron, so read it!

Nuke

Quote from: Driftr on November 05, 2007, 05:23:52 PM

true.... :D thats why i said "go ahead"

Driftr

Quote from: Nuke on November 06, 2007, 03:26:20 PM
Quote from: Driftr on November 05, 2007, 05:23:52 PM

true.... :D thats why i said "go ahead"
lol

The seven seas of Rhye

Mystic

Driftr

The seven seas of Rhye

Nuke

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 23, 2007, 12:51:38 AM
Obsessed much?
ehhhhh its not that im obsesessed with the game... its just that im trying to get alot of stars. ;)