News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Does anyone......

Started by SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89, January 08, 2008, 09:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

WiiGuy

Johnny Ringo

Like the cars or vandalism?

JMV

No, but it does look interesting.  I just suck at art.

And before some idiot comes in with "omg u fagit vandalizm is so bad go away u punk fagit", there are plenty of legal places to do it.  There's a place in Beverly, MA called "The Wall" where artists are encouraged to do graffiti.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

major tom

No. But I think it's cool. People say it's vandalism, but it's a cultural art.

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Quote from: JMV290 on January 09, 2008, 11:23:25 PM

And before some idiot comes in with "omg u fagit vandalizm is so bad go away u punk fagit", there are plenty of legal places to do it.  There's a place in Beverly, MA called "The Wall" where artists are encouraged to do graffiti.
I help a guy on a small peice there, but It was a long time ago. I also did one in 5 Pointz queens, NYC.

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Quote from: Co-Z on January 10, 2008, 08:41:18 PM
No. But I think it's cool. People say it's vandalism, but it's a cultural art.
Yeah, I get that crap alot. People just dont understand that it an art like you said.

Java

I don't like graffiti when someone does it to vandalize something.

I do like graffiti when it's actually done as art.

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Quote from: Java_Java on January 11, 2008, 09:10:55 PM

It depends, Gangs and punks do it to mark their "territory". Real graff artists accually plan and take time on It. It's rare that I do it illeagaly. Most my stuff are on trains and old walls.

JMV

Quote from: SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89 on January 11, 2008, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 09, 2008, 11:23:25 PM

I help a guy on a small peice there, but It was a long time ago. I also did one in 5 Pointz queens, NYC.
You did?  Unfortunately I've never been down there.  I live in Salem, so it's only a few minutes away too.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Java

Quote from: SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89 on January 13, 2008, 06:21:43 PM

It depends, Gangs and punks do it to mark their "territory". Real graff artists accually plan and take time on It. It's rare that I do it illeagaly. Most my stuff are on trains and old walls.
I despise graffiti done by gangs and punks just for the sole purpose of vandalizing things. It tends to look trashy.

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Quote from: Java_Java on January 14, 2008, 09:21:45 PM
Quote from: SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89 on January 13, 2008, 06:21:43 PM

I despise graffiti done by gangs and punks just for the sole purpose of vandalizing things. It tends to look trashy.

I agree. I always have fights with these guys that trash my peice.