News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 wii.

Started by Red, February 01, 2008, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 takes place in WWII. If you've never played a Medal of Honor game, or never played a war game, this is a great place to start. The game has three playable modes. Campaign, Arcade and Multiplayer. Campaign is the main story mode. It's really short and won't keep you entertained for a long time, until you reach the last level, which is insanely hard. Campaign let's you replay levels, unless you have a saved game going in another level. Arcade is the same thing as Campaign with a few exceptions; the game controls your movement, you never run out of ammo, and you shoot first aid kits to regain your health. Multiplayer however, is where the game goes from good to amazing. In multiplayer, you can join a game, or create a game. You can select the place where you fight, whether it be a death match, or a team deathmach, the name of the game, and which guns are allowed and disallowed.
                                                 Gameplay
The gameplay utilizes the wii's motion sensitive capabilities and a classic feel of moving with the nunchuck, using the D pad to toggle between weapons, crouching and reloading. However, you can reload simply by pressing the shoot button, B, when you run out of ammo, or flick the wii mote upwards. And to tell you the truth, it feels excellent, almost a perfect balance.
                                                  Features
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 has full wii zapper support. It also has a "Head Shot Meter" which shows a head with an "X" in it in the bottom right corner that appears whenever you get a headshot.
                                                  Overall
The gameplay is amazing, same goes for multiplayer, the weaponry has just enough weapons, some exclusive to allies and axsis, but the story mode leaves something to be desired. As of now, it's my favorite wii game, and I give it a 9/10

thunderhero4

I agree, this game is indeed awesome!

Allegretto

Really good interview it is a great game  ;D really fun, Its just awesome! : ;)