so I randomly started trying to draw anime eyes/characters (big image warning)

Started by Zovistograt, February 03, 2008, 01:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

This is my first attempt at doing a sketch on a computer using my design of eyes and such.  I tried imitating some anime eyes I've seen...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I call her Aoshin-san...I think ao means blue but that's a crappy name, so I just shoved shin at the end.  So..."Blue Fidelity" basically...right?  Yeah.

What do you think?  And I know the body is crude, not the point D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Matt

EPIC FAIL, I see little black dots to the left  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Other than that its very nice.

Zovistograt

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 03, 2008, 01:51:49 PM
EPIC FAIL, I see little black dots to the left  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Other than that its very nice.
argh I always forget some of those :(

I have a habit of just making a small dot instead of deselecting the paintbrush tool sometimes D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

THEBIRD

Besides only being able to see half of her, it's good. Just wish these forums didn't cut images... Hey, maybe the SIT members should try and get that fixed *hint hint nudge nudge*

Zovistograt

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on February 03, 2008, 07:00:33 PM
Besides only being able to see half of her, it's good. Just wish these forums didn't cut images... Hey, maybe the SIT members should try and get that fixed *hint hint nudge nudge*
There's a thing called horizontal scrolling, you know >.<;;

Or you could just open the image in another tab and let Firefox (or whatever browser you use) shrink it.