News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Werid Fan fic

Started by iemaxx, December 08, 2007, 10:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iemaxx

Ok this is the weridst fan fic you have ever seen, and yes it does have to do with nintendo.

Chapter 1 coming soon

Zovistograt

Werid?

I do hope the spelling/grammar is better in the actual story olol ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Llama on Steroids

Maybe he meant to put Werid....

LuigiMan

Werid, huh? Cool, werid fan fics are my favorites! It had better be really werid, though! You better not pull some lame mildly werid on me! >:(

iemaxx

Intro: At first everything seemed fine in this city, but it was going to be flipped upside down( not littearly!) Aboard the SS-F18 preety much every nintendo character was boarding the ship for a secret mission. Capt. Mario is going to lead this crew to victory, so then Capt.Mario held a meeting in the meeting place. Capt.Mario says,"Alright men we have to attack south of...Brazil!" So after we can have a nacho party! Link says," im allergec to cheese!"Capt Mario said,"Alright a popsicle party!" Kirby says," Im allergec to fruit!" Capt Mario says"Alright whatever... we just need to do this,are you with me?!" everyone says"sure?"Everyone got into position. As soon as they did they flew into the clouds. Then the monitor says"Hello!" Everyone has a confued look on their faces. Then all of a sudden the monitor says,"Do a circle" Capt. Mario says," PRESS RANDOM BUTTONS!!" So everyone pressed random buttons but it didnt stop the ship. Then the monitor said, Have a nice day! :)" Capt mario says wha.. BOOM!! the whole ship exploded. Then everyone who was looking said," What the heck!!??!111" Then people were panicing the whole city had a riot just because the ship exploded.

Chapter1* coming soon

[spoiler]They might have survived..[/spoiler]

jnfs2014

???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????(lol weirdst) ???? ???? ????nacho party?And no vault?????? ???? ????

jnfs2014

iemaxx

Srry for the delay of the chapter!

Chapter 1: People were having a riot* blah blah blah* Then people saw on the TV Capt. Mario and everyone that was on the ship landed to safety.  All the people where clapping then said," Come on we want that nacho party!!!" Capt Mario and everyone else were flying down with parachutes, but then realized they had only there boxers on. Capt Mario said," ok....." Then as they were on the ground they checked the scenery. They heard a rustle in a cave they went closer until, Peppy says," AHHHHHHH!!" Everyone screams and then fires, Capt Mario quickly says," Hold your fire" Peppy says, jeez you almost gave me a heart attack" Capt Mario says, We are sorry we will not do it againg" peppy says," That's ok now will you GET OFF MY ISLAND!!" Capt," Mario says," Island I don't see any island around do you guys?" Everyone says" nope" Peppy says" well there is now so leave!!" Capt Mario says" We want to help you not hurt you" Peppy says" oh why didn't you say so? Any way we need to build a ship  that can fly so you guys can continue your mission." So they built there ship out of soap. Alright first attempt says Luigi.
They went off of the cliff, all of a sudden  they go plunging down," BOOM" The ship exploded. Zelda says," I think that's enough for one day!"

So then the team tried 500 ideas to make a ship, but then Kirby thought of something and said," Why don't we make the ship out of different parts?" Capt Mario said," what do u mean?" Kirby says," well we can make the ship out of different parts, instead of thinking of just 1 idea." everyone says," that's a good idea!" So then everyone started making the ship out of different parts. So then they made the ultimate ship out of different and weird ship parts. Capt Mario had a meeting  with everyone to talk about there Mission status and so on, peppy brought doughnuts for everyone one.  Capt Mario says," Where did u get the doughnut's  form? Peppy says," I don't know" Capt Mario says," Attention everyone" The crew were still talking and having fun. Capt Mario says," ATTENTION!!1 EVERYONE!!"  Everyone was paying attention because Mario is a loud talker. Ok we have to get south of Brazil right away because they are goona bomb our city if we don't. As soon as  Capt. Mario said that they heard about 2 speed bikes zooming in front of the cave. Capt Mario says," Shhhhhhh, don't say anything." Kirby says," are they ewok's?" Everyone said quickly," shhhhhhh!" The two creatures said," We need one of you for questioning" Link says ," Ill go you guys really don't need me anyway," Capt Mario says," Alright, only if you want to". So link went and the two creatures zoomed away quickly. TO BE CONTIUNED

HYRULESEAS

Why did capt mario  volunterto go, but Link went instead. ?  ????

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

iemaxx

Quote from: HYRULESEAS on January 31, 2008, 10:39:04 PM
Why did capt mario  volunterto go, but Link went instead. ?  ????
because it would be funny