News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver thought, while watching the fight. Yeah... what would I say?
Party!! Chocolates and flowers for everyone! Wheeeeee-!
WOULD YOU QUIT IT?!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Max Headroom

I wonder who started this party? Either way, it's boring around here. Mira rolled his eyes in a complete circle under his mask as he thought the last part of what he did.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"I don't think faking like there could've been something then running off with the Dead Men counts," Jas says coldly, then barely twirls out of the way, then stabs at Venice like she's actually trying to hit him this time.

((I was just about to say that. 0.0))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"Hot-headed as ever," muttered Venice, taking another step backwards then slashing at Jas once more.

Light

((He's on a sugar high from all the valentine candy he got. Little do you know, he has a large fanbase. XD))

Harver felt those words sting. ... He then turned to Mira. "Hey... what's under your mask, anyway?"

Triforce_Luigi

((He's dead. How can his "fanbase" give him candy?))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar and Lanbar watched the two sparring. "You know, I still don't know how you talked me into letting there being spars at the party."

"Hey, I have my ways." Lanbar said with a shrug and decided to go flirt with some of the ladies at the party.

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 16, 2008, 10:00:25 PM
((He's dead. How can his "fanbase" give him candy?))
((He's cool that way. 8)))

Harver turned his attention back to the fight. "Good answer," He muttered.

Anarchy_Jas

((@LS: Sugar high? He's acting crazier than ME on a sugar high! He can't be high off sugar. XD
@T_L: It's a ghostly spiritual fanbase))

Jas' weapon connects with Venice's with a crack. Her block hadenough force to break both the sparring weapons. "... Looks like this fight's done..." she goes over to the other side of the boat and leans on the railing.

Light

Harver decided to go inside the ship and get some punch.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar went over to where the food and drinks were and started snacking on some chocolates. yum...the one of the best things about valentine's day. Chocolate!

Anarchy_Jas

((Everything, food and whatever, is on the deck just so you know.))

Jas is looking at her multi-colored reflection in the water again. "Stupid Valentine's Day... Cupid can take an arrow and shove it up his ass..."

Light

Harver came back outside with his punch in hand and went to the railing. He saw Jas a few feet away. "Good match," He said, commenting on the spar that had just taken place.