<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Light

Harver sighed. "Sorry for my lack of perceptiveness and understanding, but is that a yes or a no?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice thought he heard someone yelling. He looked over to where the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-repaired rail had been and went over.

"Oh, has the oh-mighty-ninja fallen off the deck?" said Venice with a smirk.

Dr.Hobo2

((Thanks LS))

Tanbar eventually gave up on finding the person that didn't exist so he ended up eating more chocolate and candy. He could feel himself become more active. Meanwhile, Lanbar was trying to stand as far as physically possible from the wine and other alcohols.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smiles a little. "You can take that as a yes," she uses a Water spell to lift the person in the water back onto the boat.

Jas' friend starts pulling Venice towards the dance floor. "Come dance with me."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver sighed, and leaned against the rail. At least I'm not dead yet... Meanwhile, Emit was attempting to climb back onboard.

Triforce_Luigi

"Huh?!" cried Venice as he was dragged on. WHo the hell is this girl, anyway?! Gah. No choice.

He didn't bother struggling.

((Harver's not dead... yet...))

Light

"So, what do you think of these kind of parties?" Harver asked Jas. "Honestly, I've never been a large fan of them."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas laughs as she notices that her friend got hold of Venice. She sips her drink a little. "I don't like them. I was pretty much forced into being here."

"Soo, what's you're name?" The unknown girl starts dancing with Venice.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver noticed where Jas was looking, and smiled too. "She dragged you here?"

((Gah! g2g. >_>))

Triforce_Luigi

"Venice," he muttered, resisting the urge to hurt the girl. He turned around and saw Jas and Harver. He shot them a look full of hatred.

((Jas officially needs better friends.))

Light

Harver chuckled softly as he saw Venice glare at Jas and him.

Max Headroom

"Thanks." Mira looked at Venice. "Mighty-ninja? Did I miss something important? When did that come in?"
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar started becoming more and more hyper as he talked and danced with more and more random people eating sugar between talking and dancing.

hmph...Well...I never really suspected Tanbar of being a sugar-addict. Lanbar watched Tanbar running around like a fool.

Triforce_Luigi

"That would be when you tried to blow up that guy with the sword using shuriken," replied Venice as he was forced to dance.