News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I request a favor from either Vaatix or Silver

Started by JMV, February 18, 2008, 02:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

hey baby how you doing you lookin fine tonight ;)

Alright, I need one of you to go into cPanel, click on Web/FTP Stats, click on bandwidth and tell me where the peak bandwidth usage tops at(Kbps plz)

I'll love you long time.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

I don't think we have cPanel access anymore. I may be wrong. I know for sure we don't have WHM access anymore.

JMV

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 18, 2008, 03:08:44 PM
I don't think we have cPanel access anymore. I may be wrong. I know for sure we don't have WHM access anymore.
Did Snorkel revoke it after that little incident?  I know Vaatix has/had it.   I had access for a few hours after I got demoted(lol I was nice and didn't do anything bad).

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JMV

Kayo

Quote from: JMV290 on February 18, 2008, 03:18:23 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 18, 2008, 03:14:58 PM
seriously, why was JMV demoted? ????
It doesn't matter, it's over with.
oh, you don't like to talk abou tit? i'm sorry. :(
[move][/move]

Eizweir

Quote from: KAOS on February 18, 2008, 03:21:14 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on February 18, 2008, 03:18:23 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 18, 2008, 03:14:58 PM
seriously, why was JMV demoted? ????
It doesn't matter, it's over with.
oh, you don't like to talk abou tit? i'm sorry. :(
um, Kaos, this thread doesn't involve you
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JMV290 on February 18, 2008, 03:10:48 PM
Did Snorkel revoke it after that little incident?  I know Vaatix has/had it.   I had access for a few hours after I got demoted(lol I was nice and didn't do anything bad).
Vaati might have it. I think I just forgot the IP of the forums, and the correct port.

StateAardvark

JMV

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 18, 2008, 04:09:42 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on February 18, 2008, 03:10:48 PM
Did Snorkel revoke it after that little incident?  I know Vaatix has/had it.   I had access for a few hours after I got demoted(lol I was nice and didn't do anything bad).
Vaati might have it. I think I just forgot the IP of the forums, and the correct port.
Want me to PM it to you?

JMV

Okay, I got what I needed and I am perplexed by what I found.