Previous topic - Next topic

What animal do you think he is?

A dog
A wolf
A coyote
The mystical Anubis

Shujinco2

I think it's a long lost decendant of a missingno! :O

A missingno that had butsecks with a wolf. :)

Red

(Taken from Wiiboycris's avatar.)
I'm no animal expert, (actually, I sort of am) but if you look at his short snout, it actually points to more of a cat than a dog, because it's short. The ears are normally pointed for either dog or cat, but in proportion to the head, would not be a dog's but would be a cat's. But the fact the legs are skinny compared to the body leads to a dog. So if I had to say, it would be a mix of a cougar/lynx  and a cyote/wolf. But that is just my opinion.

Matt

Quote from: RedSox on March 06, 2008, 04:43:07 PM

I'm no animal expert, (actually, I sort of am) but if you look at his short snout, it actually points to more of a cat than a dog, because it's short. The ears are normally pointed for either dog or cat, but in proportion to the head, would not be a dog's but would be a cat's. But the fact the legs are skinny compared to the body leads to a dog. So if I had to say, it would be a mix of a cougar/lynx  and a cyote/wolf. But that is just my opinion.

I agree with you, when you put it like that it makes sense.

Quote from: Shujinco on March 06, 2008, 06:54:37 AM
I think it's a long lost decendant of a missingno! :O

A missingno that had butsecks with a wolf. :)

That has to be one of the dumbest things that you have said in awhile.

Oren

Quote from: RedSox on March 06, 2008, 04:43:07 PM

SMART POST ALLERT!!!!

DededeCloneChris

I change my vote for the mystical Anubis, most of you have a very good explanation.