News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Attention: Sigs are an Issue

Started by Macawmoses, March 15, 2008, 12:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Straight to the point. We have a spoiler rule in place, and that applies to avatars and sigs.

Sprites like the above were made for SSBB. Unfortunately, he made the whole set (Abyss that is), and characters that are still spoilers will not be allowed in sigs/avatars from now on.

All Smash Bros Character art and related images of spoilers are not allowed. Is allowed, as Fox is not a spoiler, but art like that of a spoiler won't be tolerated.

Old image art is allowed, but the minute you start making implications (Like Fox User), than it will not be allowed.

So, assuming Ness were still a spoiler character, you couldn't use those sprites of him, or new art of him. Old images in sigs would be allowed, but only with stuff like "PSI Master" or *YOUR NAME HERE*, not "Ness User!"

SUPERKOOL, Dawei, VaatixGanon, and myself will be issuing orders for removal, so please comply. Just because we don't ask, doesn't mean you are allowed to keep doing so. Please remove spoiler art immediately. If asked, and compliance does not ensue, sigs will be removed, ok?

Also, unlockable Assist Trophies are now spoilers.

~MoM~