News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Toilet paper

Started by phatyo, September 30, 2007, 09:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Toilet paper is really a serieus matter. My mom buys charming which my moms said is really not expensive but some people can't afford. I like how charming feals on your bottom and it does not rip into 2 peaces every time you wipe. So yeah but you know when you go to the mall and you need to take a hug dump? In the back of your mind your telling yourself that later you will have to wip your butt with carbon paper or that light sheet of paper that rips if wind blows on it ? Well yeah So everyone hates doing it at the mall but the mall has a lot of paper is does not matter to me that much. Now what im going to say is that when you go a friend house and they have the same paper us the mall but not much of quantity your like :O I don't want to be rude and wast my friends entire toilet paper or jam his toilet <:I

So the point is people buy toilet paper does not rip if wind blows on it its really annoying for your guests !

phatyo

Quote from: Lotos on September 30, 2007, 09:12:39 AM
Random topic ???
If your actully read you would understand  >:(

Java

Trini

You're right. Toilet Paper is no joke. Everyone just used to take all of it, and waste it along with the paper towels at my school. Then the deans made this ridiculous rule...

When you take a dump in the bathroom, you have to come to the deans office for toilet paper. And they'll give you two squares max. (MEGA WTF right there) Take note, our bathroom, the freshman bathroom, was in a portable. All of our classes were contained in a "portable city", as we were separated from the rest of the school. The deans office was a quick walk down the ramp, and up another one on your right. 30 seconds max, but still. That's ridiculous.

Tupin

Quote from: Trini on September 30, 2007, 09:27:06 AM
You're right. Toilet Paper is no joke. Everyone just used to take all of it, and waste it along with the paper towels at my school. Then the deans made this ridiculous rule...

When you take a dump in the bathroom, you have to come to the deans office for toilet paper. And they'll give you two squares max. (MEGA WTF right there) Take note, our bathroom, the freshman bathroom, was in a portable. All of our classes were contained in a "portable city", as we were separated from the rest of the school. The deans office was a quick walk down the ramp, and up another one on your right. 30 seconds max, but still. That's ridiculous.

Could you buy your own?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

I just use Scotts, which is a normal toilet paper and I find it satisfactory.  Sorry, I'm not much of a toilet paper conisseur.

I hope you're not serious about that carbon paper thing though, that would be scary :O
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Trini

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 30, 2007, 09:35:22 AM

Could you buy your own?
As in buy some, and bring it to school to use? If they found out, no. They'd come up with some half-assed rule that disables that. :P

Tupin

Quote from: Trini on September 30, 2007, 09:59:06 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 30, 2007, 09:35:22 AM

Could you buy your own?
As in buy some, and bring it to school to use? If they found out, no. They'd come up with some half-assed rule that disables that. :P
F' ing stupid. :|

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Seventh

Quote from: phatyo on September 30, 2007, 09:11:33 AM
Toilet paper is really a serieus matter. My mom buys charming which my moms said is really not expensive but some people can't afford. I like how charming feals on your bottom and it does not rip into 2 peaces every time you wipe. So yeah but you know when you go to the mall and you need to take a hug dump? In the back of your mind your telling yourself that later you will have to wip your butt with carbon paper or that light sheet of paper that rips if wind blows on it ? Well yeah So everyone hates doing it at the mall but the mall has a lot of paper is does not matter to me that much. Now what im going to say is that when you go a friend house and they have the same paper us the mall but not much of quantity your like :O I don't want to be rude and wast my friends entire toilet paper or jam his toilet <:I

So the point is people buy toilet paper does not rip if wind blows on it its really annoying for your guests !
You're telling me?  I hate that cheap piece of crap Toilet Paper that stores and state rest stops use.
meh

phatyo

Quote from: red7js on September 30, 2007, 10:02:55 AM
Quote from: phatyo on September 30, 2007, 09:11:33 AM

You're telling me?  I hate that cheap piece of crap Toilet Paper that stores and state rest stops use.
Thats the one i was talking about :o

sonicdude164

I know its sucks when they have the really crappy ones

phatyo

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on October 01, 2007, 05:03:21 PM
I know its sucks when they have the really crappy ones
Yup that rip in before they come in contact with your botom ^_^ Lol

sonicdude164

phatyo

NDS

Want to play me in Strikers or MPH? Click my profile.