News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Top Trainer Cafe

Started by Macawmoses, September 16, 2008, 04:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

I, for one, have always wanted to go back and reface the Gym Leaders....see if their line-up has changed, or grown.

Pokemon Platinum offers the chance, now, along with the chance to battle some allies, as well.

http://www.serebii.net/platinum/toptrainercafe.shtml

I think it is great, and I may get Platinum because of that one feature alone...ok, maybe not, but it really excites me. I'm amazed this is the first time it has appeared.

Am I the only one surprised or excited?

DededeCloneChris

I ALWAYS wanted to re-challenge Maylene, I like this new feature!

ThePowerOfOne

I can't wait. Platinum seems like such an awesome game, this just makes it better.

And you could challenge gym leaders again in Emerald. You had to wait for them to tell you you could challenge them... But, you still could ^__^

Macawmoses

Quote from: Phaze on September 17, 2008, 04:59:45 PM
I can't wait. Platinum seems like such an awesome game, this just makes it better.

And you could challenge gym leaders again in Emerald. You had to wait for them to tell you you could challenge them... But, you still could ^__^
Whatever, they weren't in a neat little package, and able to be done nearly daily.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on September 17, 2008, 10:23:40 PM
Quote from: Phaze on September 17, 2008, 04:59:45 PM

Whatever, they weren't in a neat little package, and able to be done nearly daily.
True.

Red

I've always wanted to replay gym leaders. This is awesome! :)

Qsmash

I love gym battles. I hope they have different music from the elite 4 this time.