News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Hi all.

Started by Matt, October 13, 2007, 09:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Hmmm forgot to do this Ealier(erm 2 days ago lol), so might as well now. Im am Chunkeymunkey, that some people might know or may not know. I mainly hung around the Pokemon Board, Fan art Board, and Power On Board. Im just happy to see Nsider live once again, and will reach its former glory or better.  ;D ::) ;D

Nine 1 One

Macawmoses

Yes, i remember you very well. Welcome!

Matt

Quote from: Nine 1 One on October 13, 2007, 10:15:09 AM
hey wats up cm
Hey Nine 1 One  ;D
Quote from: mackormoses on October 13, 2007, 10:15:46 AM
Yes, i remember you very well. Welcome!
Hey Mackormoses  ;D

Good to be able to talk with u guys again  8)

NOA_ANDY

Hey ChunkeyMunkey!   :) I remember your screename quite well (who couldn't :P). I'm not sure if you remember me though. :( ...No, I wasn't a moderator on the original Nsider forums, so don't ask. :P I was a glitch researcher who worked with 0CHUEY0 on the Pokemon board, and quite the collector on the D/P board...and one of my greatest works....the Rate Their Chances thread on the Super Smash Bros. Board. :P

Matt

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 13, 2007, 11:11:18 AM
Hey ChunkeyMunkey!   :) I remember your screename quite well (who couldn't :P). I'm not sure if you remember me though. :( ...No, I wasn't a moderator on the original Nsider forums, so don't ask. :P I was a glitch researcher who worked with 0CHUEY0 on the Pokemon board, and quite the collector on the D/P board...and one of my greatest works....the Rate Their Chances thread on the Super Smash Bros. Board. :P
Yea i do remember you from The Community Glitch lab, although i dont remember any of the glitches contributed. As for the Super Smash Bros. board i hardly ever went there, But its good to see ya again. ;D

LightShock

Welcome to the forums, be sure to check out and participate in the contest running right now.  ;) Glad you made it anyways  :)

Twilight_Dragon

Hey there. I don't recognize you but it's nice to meet you and I hope you have a great time in the forums.

Matt

Quote from: LightShock on October 13, 2007, 12:58:17 PM
Welcome to the forums, be sure to check out and participate in the contest running right now.  ;) Glad you made it anyways  :)
Quote from: Twilight_Dragon on October 13, 2007, 01:32:25 PM
Hey there. I don't recognize you but it's nice to meet you and I hope you have a great time in the forums.

Thx, and its a pleasure to meet you both. :)

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on October 13, 2007, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 13, 2007, 11:11:18 AM
Yea i do remember you from The Community Glitch lab, although i dont remember any of the glitches contributed. As for the Super Smash Bros. board i hardly ever went there, But its good to see ya again. ;D

You too! ^_^

hmm, let's see, do you remember the Pomeg Berry Glitch, v1, v2, and v3? :P

Matt

Not so much no... most i remmber is a mew glitch in the old pokemon games, red,blue, and yellow. Well i heard of the Pomeg Glitch, but never really looked at it.

Zovistograt

I remember you because of your name, hai
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Matt

Ridley

Aw not smash boards?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...