News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

My high school was on digg's front page!

Started by _GanonMetroid_, January 28, 2009, 02:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_GanonMetroid_

Like 3 months ago. I forgot about it, was recently re-alerted of it, and decided to share it with you guys.

http://digg.com/security/School_Too_Lazy_to_Secure_Files_Arrests_Student_for_Warning

Isn't my school wonderful?

Silverhawk79

"hey um your network is unsecure..."
"ARREST THAT KID >:("

Commander Awesome

Such great advice.

Quotenext time... just steal it, don't bother to alert... after all the result is the same.

Doodle

YEAH

Beatnik

Yeah, that kid blew it. He could have totally blackmailed some teachers too.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Titus Andronicus

Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

_GanonMetroid_

Quote from: SolidSNK on January 28, 2009, 07:41:16 PM
this topic isnt at all familiar
Yes, because everyone here goes to Outsider. I made 3 other topics there recently. See them here?

Friendly Hostile

Reminds me when I got ninnyed at for finding a way to install Firefox.  God forbid I want to use a browser other than IE6.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 28, 2009, 11:48:02 PM
Reminds me when I got ninnyed at for finding a way to install Firefox.  God forbid I want to use a browser other than IE6.
A little different. You shouldn't really download anything onto a school's computer. I make an effort not to, anyway.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: SolidSNK on January 29, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
A little different. You shouldn't really download anything onto a school's computer. I make an effort not to, anyway.
They should have blocked it.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SolidSNK on January 29, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
I just load Opera on my flash drive.