News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf *Werewolves Win*

Started by Dog Food, June 28, 2009, 07:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

My name is JNFS, not JNSF.

Oh, and can we say who's in the note?

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 17, 2009, 06:04:19 PM
My name is JNFS, not JNSF.

Oh, and can we say who's in the note?
I can't stop players from revealing information. Whether it is false to try and get a person you want out killed, or even a person coming out and telling everyone their role, or someone else's if they somehow find that out. The only thing I forbid is a dead character to come out and talk and give out information. You know, because they are no longer alive.

Think of it like this: A villager reads the note, then goes around and tells everyone what it said. That's pretty much what happened here. It's pretty much suicide for them, but it's legal. Although I was kind of hoping that wouldn't happen...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dog Food

Okay, votes are closed. Who is lucky enough to die today? Let's find out in a long and unnecessary italicized post.

"Okay, time to read the votes," the Mayor said loudly as the townspeople gathered around. The Hunter remembered what he had seen on the paper, and came to the sacrifice a little more willingly that day. He was interested to see what would ensue with that added little twist. The Mayor seemed exceptionally happy. The Hunter wondered vaguely if she had rigged the votes, but didn't think much of it.

"JNFS2014. It is your turn to die," the Mayor called out, a small smile on her face. Everyone turned to face him. He had just made it to the center of town, and looked back and forth from the people.

"Sorry I'm late," he apologized. "I went home to take a nap. Didn't get much sleep last night. The werewolf thing has been giving me nightmares." The dark circles under his amber eyes seemed to agree with the story. But his strong build, bushy facial hair, and glowering demeanor seemed to tell a different tale. "...What's going on?" he asked as the eyes continued staring at him. The Hunter made the first move, taking out his gun and pointing it at JNFS2014.

"Don't make any sudden movements, or you die without honor," growled the Hunter. The wolf then realized what must have happened, and he cursed silently under his breath for not making a run for it while he still had the chance.

"I should have made a point to kill you first," he barked. "But between you and the Tracker, I found him to be more of a threat."

"And between me and the Detective, you thought the Detective knew more."

"Too much," corrected JNFS. "I silenced him, but he must have spread the word before we got to him."

"A piece of paper," the Mayor chimed in. "He was holding it in death."

"I don't care. I have more men. More werewolves that will sweep through the night and extract their revenge. They will kill every single one of you. And I will be watching and laughing as you all perish."

"You can watch from the fiery pits of Hell, you son of a ninny." There was a loud blast, and JNFS2014 stood there, his eyes widened and his mouth partially opened, blood dripping from the large hole in his forehead. He stood there, wavering, for a few more seconds more before he fell face first onto the ground. The Mayor gladly took a match and some gasoline and lit the Alpha Wolf on fire.

"Goodbye and good riddance."

Okay, JNFS2014 is gone. It's Night Phase, and time for the werewolves to get revenge.

jnfs2014

What the heck. One day for a Day Phase? Gay.

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 17, 2009, 06:51:00 PM
What the heck. One day for a Day Phase? Gay.
Actually, over two. It started July 15th at around 6 PM, and ended July 17th at almost 10 PM.

Also, this Night Phase ends July 19th at around 5 PM Eastern.

jnfs2014

Dang it, I thought the Day Phase ended on Thursday and the Night Phase ended on Saturday. :(

GG Innocents. All of you are lucky I had Basketball Camp/I didn't kill Mack during the Night Phase. Lucky.

Silverhawk79

Dayum.
Glad to see we're off to a decent start.

Jono2

now you guys see why you shouldn't have lynched me ;_;

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Magnum

Wait a...
It was JNSF?

I voted for some random person. I WAY out of the loop at the moment :(

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Okay, time to find out who gets wolfed down this time.

As the townspeople cautiously stepped out into the sunshine, afraid of who they might find dead next, they were pleasantly surprised to find no bodies lying around. It seemed that the werewolves did not strike. What were they planning? Why hadn't they attacked? Had they killed all of the wolves?

"There are still some out there," the Hunter notified the Mayor, who had looked curiously at the Hunter.

The Mayor nodded and turned towards the people to say, "Don't get overly excited. There are still some out there, and we must be careful about what we do. Now, it is time for us to vote once again."

The people gathered around, more confident after how their voting went last time. Even the Hunter followed along with the people, beginning to think that they had a chance to defeat the wolf problem. But he did not allow himself to get too optimistic. The wolves were still out there, most likely following a secondary leader, and hungry for revenge.

Okay, no one is dead, and it's Day Phase, so vote.

Day Phase ends July 21st, around 10 PM Eastern.

jnfs2014

I guess my second leader wasn't on. :(

Dog Food

Okay, Day Phase is over. I'm not in the mood to type up some long, italicized post explaining who is voted off, so I'll just tell it to you straight: MagnumSonic, by a landslide.

Was he friend or was he foe?
The real question is, will you ever know?

It's Night Phase, so it's times for the wolves to go hunting. They have until July 24th, around 5 PM Eastern.

jnfs2014

Dang it. Why are my friends dying? :(

...̅̅̅

Magnum

Oh Darn. At least it wasn't by a vampire killing me this time.

GOODBYE MY PARTNER! Live long, and prosper, my friend!(You know who you are)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change