News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What Do YOU Want In Super Smash Bros. 4?

Started by JrDude, July 09, 2009, 06:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Oh, and either drop Lucas or give him a new moveset. They could replace him with Porky. :P

Shujinco2

JNFS, THAT'S BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Lucas is WAY better than Ness. WAY more versatility. I say Ness gets the new moveset.

Cornwad

If I could change anything about Ness, I would give him a decent recovery.

JrDude

Here's what IIII Want:

Every character ever in Smash Bros RETURNS (Except Young Link who is replaced with Toon Link which is mostly the same besides the Fire Arrow). Which means Dr. Mario returns, Pichu returns, Roy returns, Mewtwo returns, Purin STAYS (No matter how much you wish, Purin will always be in Smash, there's no escape man), and R.O.B. Stays.

A wish that will never be granted: All characters have their own unique moveset.

Every character have their own unique Final Smash.

Young Link as an Assist Trophy (He pops out and puts on a random mask which will do many different things depending on the mask)

Every item makes a return.

Every Pok?ball Pok?mon returns (except the ones that are now playable).

The Master Ball, will only appear when an unoppened Pok?ball is near, you can then catch released Pok?mon and make them your own (If you get back to the Master Ball first).

Deoxys has all 4 forms usable, whether they do the same thing or all do something different.

Mega Man X gets put in.

In adventure mode, a storyline still happens, NO DIALOGUE (Mario will never ever speak, same with Link and many other Nintendo characters), and EVERY Playable Character is somehow in the STORY (Nothing like how you get Purin, Wolf, and Toon Link, nuh uh, EVERY one in the storyline)

The text things (you know, when you accomplish something and stuff, like when you unlock a character it says "*Character* Is now playable" [or something like that]), some are stupidly funny, like maybe someone throws a Pok?ball and someone with a kick attack kicks it (Falcon Kick?), then after the battle one pops up and says "You kicked some Pok?balls in that fight!" (Only the first time it happens) [Yes I know, dumb idea :P)

Shiny Stone item, it will evolve any Pok?ball Pok?mon that can evolve (would make it hard to keep all Pok?ball Pok?mon)

Items from every game that has made it into Brawl (including 3rd party games)

Better online, somehow have some chat thingy available.

That's all I have for now, doubt most will happen, but I can dream, yes?

Oh yeah, and a poll for new characters is a dumb idea, some people will want their characters in so much, that they will find a way to cheat the poll into their desires, maybe with many library computers, or multiple accounts, whatever works.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

No more than 5 new characters.
Any more will have to replace old ones who will be axed.
50 character and you've gone waaay too far.
Now, for the important stuff...

-Hitlag now
-Shield stun now
-Lower MK priority
-Lower Snake ninnyy-ness
-Server hosted online
-Open lobby online
-On the fence about air dodge bullpoop... I think multiple is okay if the floaty physics stay
-Grab release axed

I've got way more technical aspects.... too many too list. Competitive smash has become somewhat dumbed down... MK wins out not because of a players skill but because as a character MK is too good.

Don't give a poop about the other stuff really.
Oh and Wiiboy, you made me laugh. Alot.

Oh wait-
HECTOR MOFO'S

jnfs2014

HTA!

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 11, 2009, 03:17:32 PM
No more than 50? Brawl only has 39.
And 39 is almost too many as it is.

Oh you took the math seriously.
Personally, I don't think they need to add more than 5, but should we get more than that, 50 is the extreme limit.

Forgot to put "five or so" :P

Nayrman

Quote from: HTA on July 11, 2009, 03:28:23 PM
And 39 is almost too many as it is.
It's not that many, it's just too many clones and some horrid balancing.
Could be worse, Nintendo has more characters than Dragonball, and some DBZ games can get to over 100 characters. All of them besides SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta suck.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 11, 2009, 03:29:54 PM
It's not that many, it's just too many clones and some horrid balancing.
Could be worse, Nintendo has more characters than Dragonball, and some DBZ games can get to over 100 characters. All of them besides SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta suck.

I love lugified clones.
Only true clones in the game are CF and Ganon.

All others have such drastically different moves, although sharing some elements, that they are really not clones.

DBZ games are excessive, and have many more true clones than smash.

Nayrman

If the B moves are inherently the same (Falco's Baster, T.Link's Bow/Bombs, etc.) and the final smash is the same, they're clones.

Magnum

My only true wish's are to have Young Link return and add in some Golden Sun characters(Isaac, Garet, Jenna). All with an original moveset.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 11, 2009, 03:51:31 PM
If the B moves are inherently the same (Falco's Baster, T.Link's Bow/Bombs, etc.) and the final smash is the same, they're clones.
T-link's arrows charge faster but do less damage, bombs do less damage but cover wider area.

Falco blaster is slow and has hit stun.

You can call them luigified, but they are not full fledged clones.
I thought people would be happy that the A move list is completely different for all clones save CF.

I actually like clones for the fact that they take a character, and morph them into something a little different yet still similar to the original.

You play TL and Link differently, you have different strategies using Falco than you do fox.

btw, it takes just as much work and information to create a cloned move than it does an original one.
You have to make the animation, the frame info, the hitbox, the knockback, the priority...

Nayrman

But it's less original and creative to create a cloned moveset. If it takes the exact same amount of effort, then why can't these guys come up with a more unique set of moves instead?

I know they play differently, but imho it's still lazy and uncreative. Seriously, you can't give Ganondorf his own moveset? T.Link can't have different B attacks like the Deku Leaf, or some other things? I don't even work on the games themselves, and most of us could come up with original movesets rather easily, yet these paid guys can't?

*btw if you like clones so much then apparently everyone should be Metaknight next game* XD

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 11, 2009, 04:04:05 PM
But it's less original and creative to create a cloned moveset. If it takes the exact same amount of effort, then why can't these guys come up with a more unique set of moves instead?

I know they play differently, but imho it's still lazy and uncreative. Seriously, you can't give Ganondorf his own moveset? T.Link can't have different B attacks like the Deku Leaf, or some other things? I don't even work on the games themselves, and most of us could come up with original movesets rather easily, yet these paid guys can't?

*btw if you like clones so much then apparently everyone should be Metaknight next game* XD

Eh, a clone MK wouldn't be as good as the original.
Priority would be screwed up.

Nayrman

I was obviously joking.
We don't need two of him running around XD