News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Demo TCG: Looking for Card Creators

Started by Dog Food, August 21, 2009, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dog Food on August 23, 2009, 12:21:18 PM
So, do you think Zelda should be stronger, and Peach should remain the same? I have no problem with raising or lowering cards to the way you guys see fit.

I'd say Zelda should probably have 5 attack. Defense and everything else is fine though. Peach is good the way she is.

Dog Food

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on August 23, 2009, 01:40:05 PM
I'd say Zelda should probably have maybe 5 attack. Defense and everything else is fine though. Peach is good the way she is.
That's reasonable and probably what I would have done. Here's the new and improved Zelda:

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

Maybe the characters that don't have high stats could possibly have an ability?

Matt

Quote from: Dog Food on August 23, 2009, 09:09:46 AM
Also, here's the new Metaknight card. I've been waiting for someone to complain about him, because I was thinking he was overpowered, and someone finally suggested something more reasonable, so I made it:

ALRIGHT, WHO COMPLAINED... why outta beat the crap out of whoever did it for ruining the overpoweredness of MK.

jnfs2014

This isn't Brawl lol. MK is now just as strong as Link, which would probably be true irl, unless MK was overpowered there too. :P

Dog Food

I have just created the most powerful card in this entire game. I know for a fact that it will never be topped, and there is no way any card could ever possibly even be considered close to its strength. There will only ever be one of it in existence, and obtaining it will be harder to do then anything else before it. It will involve luck, skill, and cunning in order to obtain it. I advise anyone who ever is lucky enough to capture this card to use it well.

I have to say this demo has been extremely helpful to me. By tonight I should have over thirty character cards completed, along with a few helpful item cards. If anyone has card ideas, do tell.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dog Food on August 22, 2009, 10:02:06 PM
Probably? You said you would join for sure >.>
I'll help you and support you for sure. I might as well join, but I don't know how active I'll be. I'm too used to having every card to have to start as a n00b XD

Magnum

Card idea: Super Saiyan Pikachu ::)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on August 24, 2009, 07:45:52 PM
AKAI!

Done:
Thanks. I'll be using that card from now on.

Matt

Purple Chuck Norris card, do it.

Dog Food

Quote from: Matt on August 26, 2009, 12:01:59 AM
Purple Chuck Norris card, do it.
Eventually. But gold is the color of super-ultra-rare-awesome cards D: So far I have two real-life cards that have earned this card template.

First, I need some people's opinions on stats for some cards in the making.

Tanooki Mario (?,?), Frog Mario (?,?), Cape Mario (8,6/7?), Bunny Mario (?,?), and Yoshi (6,6?).

SkyMyl

It's time to kick ass and play card games, and I'm all out of ass.

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 28, 2009, 08:43:06 PM
It's time to kick ass and play card games, and I'm all out of ass.
When I'm through with you, you'll have to take a shower to wash off the stench of defeat... and I won't be watching you do it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Magnum

This better not have died. Magnum would be angry. You wouldn't like Magnum ANGRY!

;)