News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

WE ALL GOT WOOD AND NAILS AND WE SLEEP INSIDE OF THIS MACHINE

Started by Titus Andronicus, November 28, 2009, 12:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Andronicus

does anyone here like brand new at all? like i feel like im alone on the internet sometimes with people who like them

just sometimes
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Silverhawk79

Titus Andronicus

I'm glad you agree. I saw them in concert the day before Thanksgiving. The show wasn't great and they didn't play an encore, but the pit was going wild at some points. Good stuff.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SolidSNK on November 30, 2009, 11:46:50 AM
I'm glad you agree. I saw them in concert the day before Thanksgiving. The show wasn't great and they didn't play an encore, but the pit was going wild at some points. Good stuff.
I'd love to see them. I'm seeing Cursive in 2 weeks, though. :3

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 30, 2009, 09:42:21 PM
I'd love to see them. I'm seeing Cursive in 2 weeks, though. :3
I know. We already talked about this. You said Happy Hollow and their EP's were good =\

Ron

Love Brand New. Recently managed to find their Holiday EP online. Loving the acoustic version of The Quiet Things that No One Ever Knows.

My girlfriend saw these guys live with Manchester a bit back. Unfortunately her friend invited her and she felt it would be mean to make her friend feel like the third wheel by inviting me (I don't know this friend very well, so it would be a bit weird). And I couldn't find anyone else to go, so I couldn't go :/

Click me ^