News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Toy Store 3 Trailer

Started by Doodle, October 05, 2009, 11:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

This was was trailer for Toy Story 3, a preview that played at Toy Story 1+2 3D. The movie seems like it'll be pretty good, I'll definitely see go and see it when it comes out.
YEAH

Nayrman

lol utterly pointless copyright claims by the heartless Disney corporation.

Yea, it's Pixar and Toy Story, it can't really be bad, but it's the rare instance were Disney actually had a good sequel. they're really pushing their luck with this one.

Tupin

Took them long enough. All though, I'll admit it's weird walking into a store in 2009 and seeing brand new Toy Story merchandise for sale.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Lotos

I could have sworn I made this thread.  Oh well.  I want to go see this nonetheless.

Level_9_Chao

It would have been so much cooler if Andy's toys followed him to college and they got messed up in crazy parties and stuff.

This is what I tell my friends who haven't seen the trailer.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Lotos

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on October 26, 2009, 07:49:50 PM
It would have been so much cooler if Andy's toys followed him to college and they got messed up in crazy parties and stuff.

This is what I tell my friends who haven't seen the trailer.

That it would be so much cooler, or that they actually do that?  I see parody potential.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Tupin on October 05, 2009, 01:54:48 PM
Took them long enough. All though, I'll admit it's weird walking into a store in 2009 and seeing brand new Toy Story merchandise for sale.

stranger still is your only 14 too young to remember when the first Toy Story came out

Nayrman

Quote from: Tom Servo on November 03, 2009, 08:47:45 AM
stranger still is your only 14 too young to remember when the first Toy Story came out
Jeez dude that makes me feel somewhat old X_X:;

jnfs2014

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Walt Disney Company.           

:|

SkyMyl

Quote from: PokemasterJ on November 08, 2009, 11:21:20 AM
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Walt Disney Company.           

:|
I didn't know Disney owned three individual toy stores.