News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokemon Tournament - Intro to Competitive Battling - Round One

Started by Wedge, February 13, 2010, 09:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on February 19, 2010, 09:39:21 PM

Anyways, HELP! Anyone know how to reduce lag on shoddy or get rid of it entirely? It is causing me a poopload of problems. KTHX

Matt

Well, managed to get shoddy working properly, but I AM TIRED, and so so man isn't answering me, CAUSE IS FUCKING DIPSHIT, WITH HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS. Though that is besides the point, match will have to get done tomorrow. KTHX

So_So_Man

Quote from: Gambit on February 21, 2010, 08:22:14 PM
Well, managed to get shoddy working properly, but I AM TIRED, and so so man isn't answering me
Sorry about that, I don't pay much attention to the irc.  PM me about when we are going to do the match.

Matt

Quote from: So_So_Man on February 21, 2010, 08:34:40 PM
Sorry about that, I don't pay much attention to the irc.  PM me about when we are going to do the match.

Seeing I hardly come onto the forums, start paying attention to the chat. Anyways, match can't be done until around 6PM Pst, until then, work on getting your head out of your ass. Kthanks.

Spud

Quote from: Doodle on February 22, 2010, 06:04:58 PM
Light is never on. :U
You mean he's never on when you want to shoddy :U

Also, Mikoyan won't respond to me. ;-;

Matt

Light, not being on? I lol'd. Anyways, match will have to be postponed until I get my laptop back from the shop.

IceFlinger

Oh boy I missed mack.

I'm in IRC and on steam all the time, get me there.

Rayquarian

Red

Matt

Hooray, I won. Where's my trophy? No, not really. So-So-Man is choking on Valve's dick, so ya.