News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

jnfs2014

More dragons? Ugh. Give me a break. Lugia was genius. Latios/Latias was okay, needed more "legendary" quota. Dialga/Palkia/Giratina are kind of understandable, considering no other generation had a full dragon legendary. Gen V just looks unneeded.

4 dimensional movement in a 3D world is just plain silly. 9 dimensional or bust.

Arceus is the "god" pokemon of the 4th generation, but knowing Nintendo, there will be a future "god" pokemon.

Needs Eeveelutions.

Needs legendaries for bug, steel (dialga and registeel don't count), poison, dark, ghost, normal, and rock.

Make the black dragon have a better sprite. I see crap now, but I see a smidge of potential.
White dragon is okay.

Idea of the "Guardian" pokemon is half right, half wrong. While they are guardians, they are Legendaries. The lake trio DO need a part in a movie though.

Arceus borrowed Chuck Norris' legs to form the universe.

I predict a "plot twist omfg" in Gen V when Arceus gets upstaged by another "god" pokemon.

Pokemon should stop really soon before the entire series turns into rubbish. You can make a crapload of games/cards/shows/movies/dolls out of five generations (600 pokemon). Stop while you're ahead.

It's almost 3 AM EST while I'm typing this, so I have a reason this post is full of bullcrap.

Have a nice day. ^_^

X-3

Lugia isn't a dragon.

For steel there's Dialaga, Registeel, (these two don't count why?) Heatran and Jirachi.

Kayo

There are plenty of steel legendaries. What I want is a rock legendary. Not Regirock, But I mean an "Uber" like Lugis, Groudon, etc. But like a huge, Rock Golem. Take the black thing, Zekrom, and make him brown and made of rock. I'd like that. BUT NO, IT HAS TO BE A DARK TYPE. And a really crappy dark-type at that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Rumor time: apparently the host of Pokemon Sunday has claimed that Zekrom is an Electric Dragon

^- if this is true, it will be the most bada** pokemon of all time. ELECTRIC FTW.

Cornwad

That would be amazingly awesome.

But it has the Japanese word for dark in its name! If it wasn't dragon it could be Dark/Electric. It looks kind of like a robot anyway.

Zero

Hell I don't care what type it is. I'm just thankful that these guys(as ridiculous as Reshiram is) are better looking than Dialga and Palkia.

X-3

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 31, 2010, 08:54:06 AM
Rumor time: apparently the host of Pokemon Sunday has claimed that Zekrom is an Electric Dragon

^- if this is true, it will be the most bada** pokemon of all time. ELECTRIC FTW.

I thought that the rumor involved a voice-actress stating a desire to be Zekrom because she liked electric types.

EDIT: oh, said voice-actress is also host of Pokemon Sunday. Right then.
Looking at it doesn't give a feeling of an electric type for me, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

JrDude

Quote from: X-3 on May 31, 2010, 05:25:20 PM
Looking at it doesn't give a feeling of an electric type for me, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I'm sure it's new to you with Palkia having a perfect look for a water type.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 07:51:23 PM
I'm sure it's new to you with Palkia having a perfect look for a water type.

Palkia has fins. lol

Gwen Khan

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gwen Khan on May 31, 2010, 08:26:29 PM
why would a Pokemon that can warp space need fins?
Um, maybe it dives into the space? I think it makes sense.

Zero

jnfs2014

So it can "swim" through space obviously.

also legendary HM slave

Red

Black one looks pretty cool. Not as cool as some of the older legendaries, but better than last gen. I think it's a bit over complicated though.

White one looks god-awful. Here I was going to buy white version, but I don't think so anymore. Maybe after a while I'll warm up to it, but meh.