News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

JrDude

Quote from: Red on June 01, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
Black one looks pretty cool. Not as cool as some of the older legendaries, but better than last gen. I think it's a bit over complicated though.

White one looks god-awful. Here I was going to buy white version, but I don't think so anymore. Maybe after a while I'll warm up to it, but meh.
White version has the black one, while Black has the white one.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Red

Quote from: Cornwad on June 01, 2010, 04:21:29 PM
Reshiram is in Black version, so you can still get White.

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 01, 2010, 04:09:28 PM
White version has the black one, while Black has the white one.
Serious? That's a little weird, but I'm ok with it. :P

Zero

Quote from: Red on June 01, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
Black one looks pretty cool. Not as cool as some of the older legendaries, but better than last gen. I think it's a bit over complicated though.

White one looks god-awful. Here I was going to buy white version, but I don't think so anymore. Maybe after a while I'll warm up to it, but meh.

Good thing that Zekrom is the title legendary for the White version then, eh?

Red

Quote from: Zero on June 01, 2010, 04:48:56 PM
Good thing that Zekrom is the title legendary for the White version then, eh?
I get the point. D:

Neerb

Maybe it will be like RBY and GSC where you could get the covers in any version.

Night the Lucario

You know what I would love? If there was a third legend for the Gray you know is going to come out, and that's it. For legends, anyway. Gods, it seems like every other Pokemon is a legend now.

Incidentally, to the person who said Legendary HM Slave, I have this reply: Manaphy.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

JrDude

Quote from: The Offspring on June 02, 2010, 03:10:41 AM
You know what I would love? If there was a third legend for the Gray you know is going to come out, and that's it. For legends, anyway. Gods, it seems like every other Pokemon is a legend now.

Incidentally, to the person who said Legendary HM Slave, I have this reply: Manaphy.
We know a 3rd game is coming out, but for all we know it's lightness and darkness thus creating twilight. Pokémon Twilight. Doubtful, but possible.
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 02, 2010, 04:04:56 PM
We know a 3rd game is coming out, but for all we know it's lightness and darkness thus creating twilight. Pokémon Twilight. Doubtful, but possible.
inb4 legendary vampires

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 02, 2010, 04:04:56 PM

If that was the case, I'd think we'd have Pokemon Light and Pokemon Dark. But, as it happens, we have Pokemon WHITE and Pokemon BLACK; the fact that it's colors again (which I was very thankful for) makes me think the third, even if it isn't Gray, will be a color as well. Of course, I guess we thought that about Gold and Silver too...

JrDude

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 02, 2010, 04:41:39 PM
If that was the case, I'd think we'd have Pokemon Light and Pokemon Dark. But, as it happens, we have Pokemon WHITE and Pokemon BLACK; the fact that it's colors again (which I was very thankful for) makes me think the third, even if it isn't Gray, will be a color as well. Of course, I guess we thought that about Gold and Silver too...
If we're gonna get technical, let's get more technical. Black & White aren't technically colors.
It's race foo.
First Pokémon Black, then Pokémon White, next Pokémon Asian.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

I believe that in paint and stuff, black is all of the colors and white is empty space. But in light, black is an absence of light and white is all colors put together. So they are both colors.

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on June 02, 2010, 05:05:06 PM
I believe that in paint and stuff, black is all of the colors and white is empty space. But in light, black is an absence of light and white is all colors put together. So they are both colors.
If I'm not mistaken, with paint, no matter how many colors you try to add, it will never create black (unless you add black), just different shades of brown.
[move][/move]
Dude .

X-3

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 02, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
If we're gonna get technical, let's get more technical. Black & White aren't technically colors.
It's race foo.
First Pokémon Black, then Pokémon White, next Pokémon Asian.

No, Pokemon Yellow has been done.