News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Cornwad

jnfs2014

It might have been, if, oh, I don't know....there was already a Silver?

Neerb

Quote from: Smashin on June 03, 2010, 08:52:27 AM
So... Will this be on 3DS then? It looks like the rumored release dates seem to correlate. B/W in fall 2010 and 3DS rumored for October.

Unless this has been already discussed, in which case forget that I spoke.

While I very much wish it would take advantage of 3DS awesomeness, it has been previously confirmed for the DS, and I don't see why they would change that this far in development. I guess it's better for profits this way, though; a game this popular would sell a lot better if people could buy it for both their already-owned console and for their new backwards-compatible console instead of forcing people to pay probably around $200 for the new handheld as well as $40 for the game. Sure, more people might want to buy that new console if that were the case, but you know there are people who will be a bit wary of 3D (or just plain broke). I for one, however, am trusting Nintendo on the whole 3DS thing; if Gameboy was good, and Game Boy Color was good, and Game Boy Advance was good, and DS was good, I see no reason why 3DS wouldn't be good. Plus, I'm one of those people who looks at stuff like motion and 3D says, "Alright, let's see what we can do with this," instead of saying, "Oh great, another stupid gimmick fad; I'm not buying it unless it has 1:1 motion, glasses-free 3D, 10/10 gameplay, Legend of Bioshock Future 4: The Halo Chronicles."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 03, 2010, 12:49:25 PM
While I very much wish it would take advantage of 3DS awesomeness, it has been previously confirmed for the DS, and I don't see why they would change that this far in development. I guess it's better for profits this way, though; a game this popular would sell a lot better if people could buy it for both their already-owned console and for their new backwards-compatible console instead of forcing people to pay probably around $200 for the new handheld as well as $40 for the game. Sure, more people might want to buy that new console if that were the case, but you know there are people who will be a bit wary of 3D (or just plain broke). I for one, however, am trusting Nintendo on the whole 3DS thing; if Gameboy was good, and Game Boy Color was good, and Game Boy Advance was good, and DS was good, I see no reason why 3DS wouldn't be good. Plus, I'm one of those people who looks at stuff like motion and 3D says, "Alright, let's see what we can do with this," instead of saying, "Oh great, another stupid gimmick fad; I'm not buying it unless it has 1:1 motion, glasses-free 3D, 10/10 gameplay, Legend of Bioshock Future 4: The Halo Chronicles."
Exactly. People would complain either way. If it's coming for the DS, they'll complain it should be better for the 3DS. And if it comes for the 3DS, they'll complain that they can't afford one. I don't care which one will be, though.

Kayo

I want it to be on the DS. While the 3DS sounds interesting (and I will be buying it), I do like using things a generation behind. For example, I prefer the GBA SP over the DS, because of its size and everything. I don't know how the 3DS will look, but it will probably involve working up a sweat to play with. (We went from 2 hands on buttons up to throwing a stylus in one hand, and then to using both hands on buttons and still shifting one hand to the stylus and back at times. I have a feeling that playing the 3DS will feel like playing Bop-It.)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 03, 2010, 04:58:07 PM
Old.
Gray has already been mentioned.
Pretty sure it's been confirmed to be on the Regular DS.
It has, and we said that, moron.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

You guys, stop acting like children, please.

White and Black are colors, the versions are for DS, and I'd love to see what other Pokemon will come.

Cornwad

I think we can agree that it will have 3DS specific features though. It's clearly meant for it.

Rius

Quote from: Cornwad on June 03, 2010, 06:31:19 PM
I think we can agree that it will have 3DS specific features though. It's clearly meant for it.
Huin City is going to be more 3D than they let on, watch.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on June 03, 2010, 06:31:19 PM
Wouldn't that mean all DSs have 3DS specific features?

Cornwad

JrDude

My fun is done, Black & White are colors, I just wanted to see how angry some people would get.
[move][/move]
Dude .