News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 04, 2010, 12:17:20 AM
My fun is done, Black & White are colors, I just wanted to see how angry some people would get.
Liar.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

-                     -           

Very nice. I hope it isn't on the 3DS. I actually don't like the idea for that.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 04, 2010, 03:05:06 AM
Not really. Couldn't care less though.
Cool. I avoided this thread until I heard rumor of this. Next moron to call someone an idiot, moron, etc in here without amazing cause is getting removed from posting freely for a month (mod approval).

As for system, that's something I'm actually confident will change. Pokemon has always been associated with the newest handheld; it is, in fact, a series whose canon titles are always on portables. It only makes sense that it would be on the new system to drive sales. Face it, half of us would buy knowing that Pokemon is there.

JrDude

(old topic but I feel like pointing it out)
Even if I did believe that Black & White weren't colors, it wouldn't change that Gray would be an option since Gray = Black + White which would make it not a color either.

I for one think it will be on the DS with no exclusive features for the 3DS. If it is on the 3DS then cool, if it is on the DS and has special 3DS features, kickass, I just have doubts.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

The host of Pokémon Sunday, Nakagawa Shoko, blogged today about the character she is voicing in the thirteenth movie. With this, she mentioned about her love for Electric types and stated that due to this, she wants to get Zekrom. This statement was quickly removed from her blog but people managed to catch it in time. If this holds true then it will mean that Zekrom is of a Dragon and Electric type, a new and unique type combination.  Remember though, this is NOT confirmed, albeit coming from a very likely source plus she could have removed it due to her being mistaken about Zekrom's type.

Rius

If that's true, though, it would be a pretty good guess to think Reshiram is Ghost or Dark; if Zekrom is actually Electric, which is obviously one of the two types that can represent Light (the other being Fire), maybe it is, in contradiction to its name, the Light legendary and Reshiram is the Dark legendary. If so, Zekrom in White and Reshiram in Black would make more sense. Of course, I'd rather Reshiram be Dark; we don't need another Ghost/Dragon.

Zero

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 05, 2010, 02:31:41 AM
(old topic but I feel like pointing it out)
Even if I did believe that Black & White weren't colors, it wouldn't change that Gray would be an option since Gray = Black + White which would make it not a color either

But it is, so it doesn't matter.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler on June 05, 2010, 04:08:01 AM
The host of Pokémon Sunday, Nakagawa Shoko, blogged today about the character she is voicing in the thirteenth movie. With this, she mentioned about her love for Electric types and stated that due to this, she wants to get Zekrom. This statement was quickly removed from her blog but people managed to catch it in time. If this holds true then it will mean that Zekrom is of a Dragon and Electric type, a new and unique type combination.  Remember though, this is NOT confirmed, albeit coming from a very likely source plus she could have removed it due to her being mistaken about Zekrom's type.
Didn't I put this in the first post?

Actually, maybe I didn't.
But yeah, Dragon-Electric would be cool, and the idea that Zekrom may represent light and Reshiram may represent darkness is very interesting, and I could actually see it working.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Yeah, so... I definitely posted this topic on the eight page.  :|
I guess people forgot after that color debate.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 05, 2010, 03:38:03 PM
Yeah, so... I definitely posted this topic on the eight page.  :|
I guess people forgot after that color debate.
kind of like how i mentioned how one of them looked like it would be electric type around page 4? (it may have been the wrong one, but still...)

Cornwad

That doesn't count. We threw like every conceivable type around, and it was the wrong one anyway. I know you already said that it was the wrong one, but it still means that what you said had no relevance.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on June 05, 2010, 03:56:10 PM
That doesn't count. We threw like every conceivable type around, and it was the wrong one anyway. I know you already said that it was the wrong one, but it still means that what you said had no relevance.

Exactly. I'm not claiming first to thinking it's electric type, I'm claiming first to posting regarding the quote about it being electric type made by the host of Pokemon Sunday.

Kayo

I just edited it into the first post now, but I think i mentioned it earlier...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

It was mentioned earlier that it was mentioned on Pokémon Sunday, but I don't remember who mentioned it, nor do I care.

It's weird, I'm happier than ever in reality, especially today, but here (the forums) I seem to be in a super "I don't give a intercourse " mood...
[move][/move]
Dude .