News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Kayo

Yeah but I thought I said.. without a quote or anything, that Zekrom has been rumored to be part Electric, but it was just a rumor. I don't know.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

Bump for new information - possibility of 2 new pokemon.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

I really hope those are fake, I'm still pulling for the electric capybara this year.

Neerb

Chiramii the Chinchilla Pokemon is Normal type, so rest easy Cornwad.

X-3

The Corocoro leak has given us 7 new Pokemon. They include Pokemon like Gears from Paper Mario, OrbPig and StarlyV2.

Also new professor is a woman, and Wi-Fi will include random battling.

June 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaked - Seven New Pokemon!

Gwen Khan

Zero

Relichris

Java

Relichris

I would probably only use the bird, the ape (maybe), and the unicorn.

Nayrman

The pink thing looks...stupid.

The rest look pretty cool. The aligator thing looks awesome.

Zero

The pink thing isn't a pig, its a Tapir. Drowzee is also a Tapir(sort of) so the two might be related. I could see it happening.

Anyways, yesterday some interesting stuff started circulating, whether they're rumors or not I don't know.

-The female professor and her name, Araragi(which was confirmed today)
-Reshiram is Fire/Dragon and Zekrom is Electric/Dragon(which was rumored previously)
-Triple Battles(ugh)
-Your father is an Explorer and part of the story involves him in some way or form
-Gyms/Badges aren't involved or aren't as important
-Reshiram and Zekrom can change types during battle
-The legendary trio is a bipedal animal, a dog/wolf, and some fluffy thing
-The evil team this time is "Team Plasma"

That's pretty much it.

EDIT: lol fire=/=ice. Talk about fail on my part. This means that two that are circulating now are confirmed. Wonder what else might be true.

Relichris

I can't wait for this game but I still need to finish HeartGold.  Lol

The Riddler

I am vastly disappointed. Again. Fanart better save them.

# The Mouse Pokémon shown is said to be called Chiramii (チラーミィ). It is Normal-type, the Chinchilla Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall, 5.8kg. It's abilities are Cute Charm & Technician. It has a move called Sweep Slap (スイープビンタ) which attacks several times consecutively.
# The pig like Pokémon is called Munna(ムンナ). It is the Dream Eater Pokémon and is Psychic-type. It is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg. It has the abilities Forewarn & Synchronise. It has an attack called Telekinesis (テレキネシス) which makes the opponent float in the air.
# The strange dual cog Pokémon is called Gear (ギアル). It is the Gear Pokémon, is a pure Steel-type. It is 0.3m, 21.0kg and has the abilities Plus & Minus. It has a new attach called Gear Saucer (ギアソーサー) which attacks multiple times
# The bird Pokémon called Mamepato (マメパト). It is the Baby Pigeon Pokémon. is Normal-Flying type. It is 0.3m and 2.1kg. It has the Super Luck ability or a new ability called Pigeon Heart (はとむね) which seems to prevent its Defense stat from lowering
# The ape Pokémon called Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ). It is the Flaming Pokémon, is Fire-type. It is 1.3m and 92.9kg. It has a new ability called Encourage (ちからづく)
# The zebra Pokémon called Shimama (シママ). It is the Charged Pokémon, is Electric-type. It is 0.8m and 29.8kg. Its abilities are LightningRod & Motor Drive. It has a new attack called Wild Bolt (ワイルドボルト) which hurts both Shimama and the Pokémon)
# The crocodile Pokémon called Meguroko (メグロコ). It is the Desert Crocodile Pokémon, is Ground-type & Dark-type. It is 0.7m and 15.2kg. Its abilities are Intimidate & Earthquake Spiral (じしんかじょう) which raises its attack when the opponent is Knocked Out
# The new Professor Dr. Araragi (アララギ博士 ) has a Chiramii
# Reshiram & Zekrom's types and details were also revealed

* Reshiram is a Fire & Dragon type. It is the White Yang Pokémon It is 3.2m and 330kg. It has the new TurboBlaze (ターボブレイズ) Ability
    * Zekrom is an Electric/Dragon as predicted.. It is the Black Ying Pokémon. It is 2.9m and 345kg. It has the Terra Voltage ability
    * To get Zorua, you will need to send over the Celebi from the upcoming movie to Black & White. It is obtained at Level 10
    * There is a new feature called the C Cog which allows you to play with various connection capabilites. To what end is not known, but there is a screenshot of the player in the Pokémon Centre with various connection stats at the bottom.
    * In this game Global Terminal inside of the Pokemon center and it is called "Random Match". It just says that you can play freely with people from all over the country in random match mode. Then says that in spring 2011 that foreign players will join. The Global Terminal is now also located in the Pokémon Centres

Zero