News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Cornwad

Serebii has new pictures of the Larvitar and a new grass monkey thing.

bluaki

One new picture of the back of the flying thing (Japanese name Koromori) in color:

Quote from: bluaki on July 05, 2010, 06:32:17 PM
Regarding that flying pokemon, I don't think it looks much like Koffing at all. It's a ball of either fluff or spikes which has bat wings.
Looks like I was right. It's definitely fluff in this picture.

Kayo

I'm back, sorry I was gone for a few days. I'm updating the first post with the image of Koromori, as well as the drawings of the starters' second forms.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on July 05, 2010, 10:29:35 PM
Serebii has new pictures of the Larvitar and a new grass monkey thing.

Grass Monkey? I don't see what you're talking about on Serebii's page.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Zero on July 06, 2010, 03:56:18 PM
Grass Monkey? I don't see what you're talking about on Serebii's page.

the green thing on Monday's update

Zero

Cornwad

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on July 06, 2010, 05:13:06 PM
It's head reminds me of Aipom, but green.

Yeah the ears remind me of aipom too, but take away the ears and it just looks like a rodent.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Zero on July 06, 2010, 05:03:28 PM
lol doesn't look like a monkey at all

no idea why I posted that, too hot, anyway it kinda looks like a monkey

Kayo

I'm posting a picture of the unconfirmed figurines. I'm not adding them to the first post just yet, since they are unconfirmed. However, seeing as the first pokemon matches one found on a confirmed piece of artwork, there's a good chance that these are both real new pokemon. Just remember, THEY ARE CURRENTLY RUMORS.

I worked hard trying to decode the japanese names in the blurry artwork images. The closest I got in the brown thing was ユバコ (Yubako). However, since I couldn't recognize the first character (I just guessed), this is probably not the actual name. It may be close though, or it may be way off. I'd be surprised if I got it right. If anyone else thinks they can get a better guess on the name, go ahead. I won't use this name for it since it's nowhere near confirmed. Heh.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Kayo

Now remember kids... you may only hate these pokemon since you're not used to them. i admit, some are horrible (what the intercourse  mamepato) but they're not ALL bad.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

Nah, pidgey 2.0 looks much better than the golden scorpion and the slasher mole.

Macawmoses