News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

bluaki

Quote from: Mace on July 08, 2010, 03:09:40 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/n762v.jpg
That looks likely fake to me. Especially considering that the words next to each Pokemon aren't Katakana symbols like all the species names are (and I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be names)

The water one looks especially terrible.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: bluaki on July 08, 2010, 03:30:51 PM
That looks likely fake to me. Especially considering that the words next to each Pokemon aren't Katakana symbols like all the species names are (and I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be names)

The water one looks especially terrible.
Serebii doesn't have those pictures yet. But, then again, the administrator surely is overlooking this by accident.

I don't know... Something tells me these are the real pictures...

Nayrman

Water looks terrible, and the grass one makes no sense compared to the base form as well as the rumored 2nd form pic. Like always, the Pig is ok.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were real, but I don't want it to be...

Cornwad

Quality is too good to be real, but the giant smugleaf looks cool.

Neerb

As awesome as they look, I highly doubt they're real. If they are, though, I'm definitely getting smugleaf now. Pig and Wotter do look pretty sweet too, though; Wotter's like a bear/wolf thing...

bluaki

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on July 08, 2010, 03:50:37 PM
Serebii doesn't have those pictures yet. But, then again, the administrator surely is overlooking this by accident.

I don't know... Something tells me these are the real pictures...
I don't know where mack got the picture from, but Serebii tends to not even mention anything that isn't almost completely confirmed; not overlooking by accident.

The Riddler

Those evolutions are fake. I'm certain of it. They were on /v/ around the time the starters were released. I thought I had saved them, but I didn't. I could never forget the tail of the pig or steroid-Wotter.

The Riddler

I can't find the original I remember, but I found a guy on deviantart who claimed to have made them, and the upload of that "magazine scan" was June 25th. I'm pretty certain I've seen this before that though.

http://pokekoks.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2slpyi

Kayo

The brown pokemon in the figurines picture is confirmed. We have no confirmation on the green figurine, but since he brown one is confirmed there's a 99.9999% chance the green is real too. Also, the final starters forms are fake, for the reasons blu, nayr, and rob mentioned exactly.
The names are not in katakana like all japanese pokemon names have been.
They were created a long time ago, far earlier than they would have been revealed, and the creator admits it.
They don't seem to match the confirmed second forms, so it appears as if there's no way for the second forms to evolve into these.

But the Grass-dragon looks really cool. I almost wish that one was real. .-.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kianglo on July 09, 2010, 09:14:07 AM
The brown pokemon in the figurines picture is confirmed. We have no confirmation on the green figurine, but since he brown one is confirmed there's a 99.9999% chance the green is real too. Also, the final starters forms are fake, for the reasons blu, nayr, and rob mentioned exactly.
The names are not in katakana like all japanese pokemon names have been.
They were created a long time ago, far earlier than they would have been revealed, and the creator admits it.
They don't seem to match the confirmed second forms, so it appears as if there's no way for the second forms to evolve into these.

But the Grass-dragon looks really cool. I almost wish that one was real. .-.
So basically you just repeated everything we've said.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Pokebeach has some new shots. Chipmunk pokemon, weird orange thing, and a front shot of the mole Pokemon.

Quote from: Eros on July 09, 2010, 10:10:34 AM
Yes, but all at once. I said that.
You are not allowed to be Eros.

Shujinco2

bluaki

Quote from: POSEIDON on July 10, 2010, 01:21:26 PM

I don't know if any other pictures before have confirmed this, but when I read the text it translates to something like: "Wild mamepato and minezumi have appeared."
It's a wild double battle.

The Riddler

Quote from: bluaki on July 10, 2010, 02:40:37 PM
I don't know if any other pictures before have confirmed this, but when I read the text it translates to something like: "Wild mamepato and minezumi have appeared."
It's a wild double battle.
That's nothing new though. In previous games, if you have a partner like Riley with you, you can find wild double battles. You just have to KO one before you capture one.