News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

bluaki

Quote from: POSEIDON on July 10, 2010, 02:44:44 PM
That's nothing new though. In previous games, if you have a partner like Riley with you, you can find wild double battles. You just have to KO one before you capture one.
"Previous games" being only D/P/Pt. HeartGold and SoulSilver had absolutely no partnering or wild double battles, though at least now it's apparent that's likely due to being a remake game rather than the wild double battles being a one-time concept.

Kayo

Isn't anyone else wondering why there's no trainer in that Wild Pokemon battle? It says they appeared, but usually we see a back shot of the player. Unless they just haven't developed that sprite and it's not in the game yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Maybe the trainer is way back that the screen couldn't see him/her.

Also, there might be partners to travel through certain areas, or maybe the developers opted to have double wild battles without needing an ally.

The Riddler

KAOS (until you change your name you're Kaos.), the new battles use zooming and panning. It's probably zoomed in past the trainer.

Kayo

Quote from: POSEIDON on July 10, 2010, 04:10:14 PM
KAOS (until you change your name you're Kaos.), the new battles use zooming and panning. It's probably zoomed in past the trainer.
Shut the intercourse  up about my name and get the intercourse  out of my thread.

What if my real name is Eros and now you're insulting me for that?
It's not.. but I know someone named Eros.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Eros on July 10, 2010, 04:21:10 PM
Shut the intercourse  up about my name and get the intercourse  out of my thread.

What if my real name is Eros and now you're insulting me for that?
It's not.. but I know someone named Eros.
If your real name is Eros I may have to hunt  your parents.

And lol "get the intercourse  out of my thread." No.

DededeCloneChris

Uh...I'd like to point out that any grudges with another user should be kept within your heads since that doesn't relate to the topic at hand. Also, it's worse when one of them made this very thread, so keep it quiet, you two. (By the way, a god of sex, while you see it just fine, it's a bit gross).

ON TOPIC:

I didn't notice there were panning moves in the battles until now.

Nayrman

the chipmunk looks like an angry Bidoof that slimmed down to take revenge on those that dissed him last gen.

Kayo

Also it's greek god week and I'm allowed to chose whatever I want. So I chose the god of love and beauty. Is that wrong? No. It fits the theme. YOUR theme, rob.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Eros on July 10, 2010, 04:43:26 PM
Also it's greek god week and I'm allowed to chose whatever I want. So I chose the god of love and beauty. Is that wrong? No. It fits the theme. YOUR theme, rob.
"Sexual love." Don't try to hide that.

Quote from: Nayrman on July 10, 2010, 04:41:54 PM
the chipmunk looks like an angry Bidoof that slimmed down to take revenge on those that dissed him last gen.
He evolves into Conker.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Eros on July 10, 2010, 04:43:26 PM
Why call it a 'sex' god, then? Also, the week hasn't begun yet. It begins tomorrow.

And you like him.

...Er, the orange-eared Pokemon, right? That doesn't look like a Bidoof nor looks similar...

The Riddler

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on July 10, 2010, 04:57:20 PM
Why call it a 'sex' god, then? Also, the week hasn't begun yet. It begins tomorrow.
And you like him.

...Er, the orange-eared Pokemon, right? That doesn't look like a Bidoof nor looks similar...
It's the god of "Sexual Love" and Fertility.

And he's talking about Ragemunk.

Mystic

It's badass.

JrDude

I just noticed that the green blob has a look that's similar to Castform when he takes a weather element. It seems like this game has some weather importance with there being a new thing for it, maybe Castform has an evo? I doubt it but it's just a thought.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 10, 2010, 06:28:21 PM
I just noticed that the green blob has a look that's similar to Castform when he takes a weather element. It seems like this game has some weather importance with there being a new thing for it, maybe Castform has an evo? I doubt it but it's just a thought.
Or maybe it's Castform when the weather is.. ACID RAIN?

Idk.
[move][/move]