News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Cornwad

I think the blob thing looks more like a super Manaphy more than anything else, but that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

bluaki

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Barry/Pearl has a sister/cousin/relative/person who looks similar to him and fills a similar role? Looks like it to me D:

With this super ugly pink Pokemon not being a baby Drowzee, it's way too much a knock-off. Its descriptions and abilities involve sleep and dream eater and it even is a tapir.

Kayo

Well, Munna didn't have Insomnia/Forewarn like Drowzee. It had Forewarn, but not Insomnia.

It didn't look much like drowzee either. The color matched SHINY Drowzee, but other than that, nope.

The fat blob it evolves into is ugly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Smashin

What is the eagle Wooguru battling in that screen next to the character art? A pair of mountain peaks?

Cornwad

Yes, that definitely looks like two mountains.

The eagle is really cool in my opinion. I hope it ends up being decent, it reminds me of THawk.

Macawmoses

Rayquarian

Magic Room...that'll cut Choice users down to size.  I can see it being used on leads.

bluaki

Video chats in the games for only DSi/3DS owners. This makes B/W like, the first game ever to have DSi-exclusive features. It only took them a year and a half after the system's release.

Kayo

Quote from: Thánatos on July 12, 2010, 12:28:39 AM
Magic Room...that'll cut Choice users down to size.  I can see it being used on leads.
Is it a psychic attack? I'd assume it would be, like Trick Room.

So, fast psychics like... OH RIGHT, Azelf leads with Magic Room would become popular, and Azelf's use as a disruptive lead would skyrocket. Taunt + Magic Room + High speed = easy abuse.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Eros on July 12, 2010, 01:33:48 PM
Is it a psychic attack? I'd assume it would be, like Trick Room.

So, fast psychics like... OH RIGHT, Azelf leads with Magic Room would become popular, and Azelf's use as a disruptive lead would skyrocket. Taunt + Magic Room + High speed = easy abuse.
It's an ability.
It prevents items from having any effect.

Ragemunk is awesome.
That thing has tusks, I thought it was a tongue or something at first.
Flying fuzzball reminds me of a Dragon Warrior/Monsters creature.

JrDude

Quote from: POSEIDON on July 12, 2010, 01:43:03 PM
It's an ability.
It prevents items from having any effect.
If you're talking about Magic Room, no, it is an attack.
"There is an attack known by Gochiruzeru called Magic Room which..."
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 12, 2010, 03:13:55 PM
If you're talking about Magic Room, no, it is an attack.
"There is an attack known by Gochiruzeru called Magic Room which..."
Well, whatever. It still does what I said it does.

Shujinco2

Quote from: POSEIDON on July 12, 2010, 03:19:01 PM
Well, whatever. It still does what I said it does.
That would be devastating against the player.

And it wouldn't work in many instances because most NPC trainers don't use items. And especially not often.

Kayo

Quote from: Seth on July 12, 2010, 05:06:21 PM
That would be devastating against the player.

And it wouldn't work in many instances because most NPC trainers don't use items. And especially not often.
You don't find items on NPC's pokemon, save the occasional Sitrus berry, etc.

But in the Battle Tower you do.
[move][/move]