News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Cornwad

That's the best idea I've heard in a while. Now I don't need to use my action replay constantly when training pokemon.

Vaporean has hydration now? Vaporean was already a really good wall. I don't think it's hard to guess the designers favorite eeveelution.

Rayquarian

Manaphy's going to be mad when he finds out his special ability isn't exclusive anymore.

Maybe Manaphy will get Rain Dish/Water Absorb?

Nayrman

I think the bigger news is that according to serebii, TM's won't disappear anymore. Huzzah! We can re-use the bastards! The game is now much more enjoyable than it was before.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2010, 03:31:59 PM
I think the bigger news is that according to serebii, TM's won't disappear anymore. Huzzah! We can re-use the bastards! The game is now much more enjoyable than it was before.
That's good to hear, seeing how some of the more useful ones are only obtainable once.  Hopefully, the current 92 TM moves will stay TMs.

Rayquarian

Just went to Serebii.  I was wondering when they'd make the Focus Sash into an ability, and it looks like Sturdy turned into that ability.  Of course, most pokemon that get sturdy wouldn't be something you'd put a Focus Sash on in the first place, but...

JrDude

You're forgetting that they're trying hard to be new due to being in a new country, it is highly likely to be very different if not completely different.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Rayquarian

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 09, 2010, 04:56:30 PM
That's almost enough to guarantee a purchase from me.

Almost.
But weren't you already going to buy it?

Cornwad

Quote from: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on August 09, 2010, 03:00:47 PM
Manaphy's going to be mad when he finds out his special ability isn't exclusive anymore.

Maybe Manaphy will get Rain Dish/Water Absorb?
Yeah, Super Luvdisc has it too. They're throwing it around like it's Cute Charm or Run Away. I guess they're trying to push the whole weather thing pretty hard.

Kayo

Hydration was never an ability great enough to be exclusive. It was along the lines of Leaf Guard, which Leafeon had. Actually, they are the same. But Leaf Guard works in the sun, not rain. Seems natural that an other eeveelution would get the counterpart to that ability, seeing as it went that way with volt/water absorb.

Also, sturdy will now be USEFUL! It's like a built-in Focus Sash. I will definitely start using that ability again. It now blocks ANY form of OHKO, not just from the 30% accuracy moves.

Also, who wants to guess that Pachirisu evolves into flyingsquirrel? Seriously, I see similarities. Especially the yellow cheeks.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Uh...all electric rodents in pokemon have circles on their cheeks. It's not anything new.

Also you're intercourse ing retarded if you think Pachirisu evolves into the flying squirrel

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on August 10, 2010, 10:32:43 AM
Uh...all electric rodents in pokemon have circles on their cheeks. It's not anything new.

Also you're intercourse ing retarded if you think Pachirisu evolves into the flying squirrel
You're trolling, right?

An electric squirrel.
An electric flying squirrel.

...you HAVE to be trolling.
No one could possibly be that stupid.

And what the intercourse  are you talking about "All electric rodents." There are four. Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, and Pachirisu. The little Chu's have red/orange cheeks. Raichu has yellow cheeks because his colors are flipped from Pikachu.

Macawmoses

I'm actually with Zero. I'm more than confident flying squirrel has no relation to electric blue squirrel.

Rayquarian

The flying squirrel's too simplistic to be an evolution of an equally simplistic pokémon.  If it were bigger and a litte stronger looker, maybe, but...

The Riddler

RayQ, you can't be serious.

The best example I can think of for you is Chingling to Chimeco.

But there are sooooo many intercourse ing examples that disprove your statement.