News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Cornwad

I'm pretty sure that's Zekrom's cave, but it could double as an evolution place I guess. The place where you caught Dialga and Palkia was where you got them before.

Cornwad

We've got the starter evos.

Types? Grass looks Grass/Dark, Fire better not be Fire fighting, and I have no idea what the water will be. These are some crazy ass evos if you ask me, but my favorite is the water right now.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Frik yah! You guys doubted Wotter before, but his evos BLEED AWESOME. If these are real, I'm totally getting him first. Final Smugleaf is a bit... disappointing. Final Pigroast I'm fine with, although I do wish he looked a bit more Ganon-y... AND HE BETTER NOT BE FIGHTING, OR I WILL KILL SOMEONE.

ThePowerOfOne

Grass is still my favorite. Water is cool, looks like Water/Ice. The pig is still the most goddamed retarded thing i've ever seen.

Gwen Khan

The Riddler

(If they are real: )
HURR DURR WOTTER'S LAST FORM LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ANY OF THE OTHER FORMS HE CAN'T BE RELATED HURR DURR. I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHERE DID HIS FEET GO HE SUDDENLY HAS FOUR FLIPPERS AND A GIANT MUSTACHE HURR HE CAN'T BE RELATED TO WOTTER I MEAN HE MIGHT BE A WATER TYPE AND RELATED TO OTTERS BUT HE'S TOTALLY NOT RELATED HE'S NOT EVEN THE RIGHT COLOR AND HIS TAIL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT HURR DURR.

Cornwad

Yeah Serebii took them off the front page, which means they're fake. That's a relief.

Neerb

Aw, Wotter looked awesome, and I was liking Pigroast's final evo too. At least this still gives us hope for Smugleaf's final evo; that fake one didn't look so great.

JrDude

I still think Wotter is gonna be half snowman, half otter. Or maybe I don't actually think that, but just want that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Those pictures came from the same place other confirmed info came from, but the poster admitted to them being fake.

Gwen Khan

Cornwad

Yup, sure looks like they're real. I still don't know what the water one is supposed to be. It's like an otter wolf unicorn seal.