News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

JrDude

I wonder how many times I'd find those words at the end of an argument I've had. Or maybe that's how Zero ends arguments and that's how I recognize that?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

No, it's me laughing at how completely inept you are.

I didn't over-analyze anything you said, because quite frankly, there isn't much to analyze. Anything I provided in regard to your posts was not the result of me analyzing your posts. The fact that you think that is ludicrous at best and asinine at worst. Again, I wasn't out to make you look like an idiot. You did that yourself.

There is no good excuse. Either prove me wrong or don't. But consistently insisting I have a problem with being wrong is just making you look even stupider.

Neerb

X_X

Alright, let me try to end this back and forth:

Quote from: Zero on September 06, 2010, 04:56:09 PM
lol that snake does not look satanic. It looks more angelic than satanic.

Quote from: JrDude φ on September 06, 2010, 10:56:10 PM
Looking angelic can be satanic in itself since Satan was known to be beautiful and was once an angel himself, he will also try to do what people often do, use their looks to gain people's trust.

Zero says it looks more angelic than satanic. JrDude says that due to Satan's craftiness, appearing angelic can in of itself be "satanic."

Zero is saying outwardly angelic =/= outwardly satanic.
JrDude is saying (in Satan's case) outwardly angelic = inwardly satanic.

SO YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT, YOU'RE JUST NOT IN THE SAME ARGUMENT.

Everyone cool? If so, then let's get down to the REAL question at hand here: which starter will you get first?

I'm totally going for Water, cause is second and third forms look freaking awesome. In fact... as I look more and more at all of these guys... I'd risk saying that these are the coolest looking starters since Kanto.

Zero

My argument was based on the physical appearance of the pokemon, which means he was operating on the completely opposite end of the spectrum that I was. Notice how I used the word LOOK? It was obvious what I was arguing.

JrDude

Good looks/Angelic looks is often the look of something evil, a bad example is my dog, who looks like a puppy but is an evil little beast.
Quote from: Zero on September 07, 2010, 11:34:11 PM
My argument was based on the physical appearance of the pokemon, which means he was operating on the completely opposite end of the spectrum that I was. Notice how I used the word LOOK? It was obvious what I was arguing.
You just noticed this? So your arguments were pointless. Dumbass.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Since I'm talking about something else here.

Wasn't there a rumor that the 3rd legendary was supposed to be a green snake thingy? and then we get this? (Which I still don't want to be the true evos, THAR IZ STIL CHAUNCE)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

The game got a perfect score from Famitsu, which doesn't mean anything because they hand out 40/40s like nobody else, but at least we know it's not bad.

I still don't know how you guys can think it looks angelic. It doesn't look demonic either, but fancy and angelic aren't really the same thing. It looks possessed or something to me.

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude φ on September 08, 2010, 12:50:56 AM
Wasn't there a rumor that the 3rd legendary was supposed to be a green snake thingy? and then we get this? (Which I still don't want to be the true evos, THAR IZ STIL CHAUNCE)

Where'd you here that? I haven't heard anything about a 3rd legend. I'm reeeeally hoping that there is NO third legend, like back in Johto where we just had Lugia and Ho-oh, plus it doesn't make sense to have a third one if the two we already have represent light/dark, good/evil. If there MUST be a third legend just so they have someone interesting to put on the box art, I say it should just be a gray pokemon on a gray background.

Zero

Quote from: JrDude φ on September 08, 2010, 12:33:57 AM
Good looks/Angelic looks is often the look of something evil, a bad example is my dog, who looks like a puppy but is an evil little beast.You just noticed this? So your arguments were pointless. Dumbass.

lol my arguments weren't pointless. You realize that in the end, I was proving how retarded you were for bringing up the fallen angel argument? Everything I said had a means to an end.  Angelic traits are not characteristic traits of evil, dippoop. You don't know what the intercourse  you're talking about and you never have.

@Cornwad: Notice how I said it "looks more angelic than satanic" in response to your first post on the subject? It doesn't look evil, and I definitely agree that the eyes make it look as though its in a trance or possessed. You can argue all you want that its subjective, but all I was arguing from the start in regard to the pokemon is that it has traits more akin to benevolence and artistically, that's fact.

Cornwad

Yeah, I guess it could be seen as both ways. All I know is that I think it's intercourse ing creepy, which is why I'm going with Xtreme Wotter.

This is from the Famitsu review: "Everything you see here, the Pokemon and the townscapes, is new. From the infrared and Wi-Fi support to the website running alongside the game, every type of online gameplay is possible, and there are new features that take advantage of all of it. There's only the smallest of connections with previous releases, and while seeing the series make such a clear cut from the past may be a shame in some people's minds, it allows all players to begin on the same starting line -- which is nothing short of thrilling."

Sounds like 3rd gen but without all of the things that 3rd gen did wrong, like completely blocking all access to older pokemon.

Macawmoses

Famitsu giving out 40/40 is common enough to be a little skeptical, but, keep in mind it's usually top end games that get 37 or above. So, this makes me feel very confident.

Neerb

Quote from: Mace on September 08, 2010, 04:25:40 PM
Famitsu giving out 40/40 is common enough to be a little skeptical, but, keep in mind it's usually top end games that get 37 or above. So, this makes me feel very confident.

What encourages me about it is the fact that NONE of the previous gen, including the Gold/Silver remakes, got a 40/40, so that means this must be amazing for a pokemon game (which means it's amazing). Of course, this is probably just because the game takes place in America.  8)