News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

The Riddler

Cornwad

This page has some more stuff too, while you're waiting for Pokexperto to go through them all.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11604186&postcount=20889
You can take it with a grain of salt, but it's all more than likely true.

Apparently the Ghost/Fire is based on this.

Personally I think the Ghost/Water looks awesome, it's like a Santa Claus jelly fish. I'ma post the fan art for all of the ones that aren't quite confirmed yet. If you don't think they're real then don't bother looking. We don't have fan art for all of the ones that aren't quite real either.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Neerb

Quote16 Dark Pokemon, 10 Dragon, 11 Electric, 9 Ghost Pokemon total

yeah

Quote2-Staged (Basic + Evo) Dark type Vultures and Psychic type Aliens.

Heck yeah

QuoteFire type Anteater Pokemon.

HECK YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want quality pics NOWZ. I really hope the anteater looks awesome. And ice cream and jelly fish are lulz.

Gwen Khan

Magnum

I'm getting Wotter and never going past the second evolution. It's official.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Neerb

Quote from: MagnumSonic on September 12, 2010, 07:02:59 PM
I'm getting Wotter and never going past the second evolution. It's official.

I like the third form enough to maybe evolve it for power's sake, but yeah, the second form is easily the most bad*ss pokemon of all time.

Just look at that bad*ss piece of otter. He looks like you just killed his family and now he's gonna gouge out your eyes with your own feet without even touching you. He looks like he's about to jump-kick a Rhyperior in the jaw and shatter both it and everything within a two mile radius in the process. If he tore off your best friend's arm and beat you to a bloody pulp with it (which he could and probably will do), you'd both send him a lovely oyster-filled gift basket in appreciation.

This is probably the result of pent up rage from when everyone on the internet tormented his first form.

bluaki

I don't want to believe Miju3 is real. It's terrible and seems nothing like the previous two forms D:

It seems silly and unoriginal for three generations in a row to have a secondary-Fighting Fire starter. It's a good combination, yes, but I still feel that Infernape is copying Blaziken's thing.

I don't mind Tsutaja's supposed final evolution nearly as much. It's odd to have a legless starter and for it to lose its legs, yes, but its main design is rather elegant and nice.

Macawmoses

Quote from: bluaki on September 13, 2010, 01:41:30 PM
I don't want to believe Miju3 is real. It's terrible and seems nothing like the previous two forms D:

It seems silly and unoriginal for three generations in a row to have a secondary-Fighting Fire starter. It's a good combination, yes, but I still feel that Infernape is copying Blaziken's thing.

I don't mind Tsutaja's supposed final evolution nearly as much. It's odd to have a legless starter and for it to lose its legs, yes, but its main design is rather elegant and nice.
Not at all. Snakes still actually have remnants from when they used to have legs. They're just vestigial. It's one of the most literal forms of evolution in Pokemon, if it's the case.

Cornwad

The developer interviews in Pokemon Pia pretty much confirm all of the starters to be true. I have no idea why the fire starter is a fighting type though. It make no sense.

And super smugleaf isn't the devil or anything, it's just really smug.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on September 13, 2010, 02:19:43 PM
The developer interviews in Pokemon Pia pretty much confirm all of the starters to be true. I have no idea why the fire starter is a fighting type though. It make no sense.

And super smugleaf isn't the devil or anything, it's just really smug.

It's French. That totally proves it's the devil... and that it will never win a fight.

I like Wotter3; he looks sweet, and while it's not entirely relevant to his past forms, I can see enough resemblance to make it forgivable.

Cornwad

Why do Japanese imports for Black and White cost so much? I mean, I guess around $60-$65 makes sense, but that's before they add on shipping costs. No thank you man, I'll just wait till they update Shoddy with all the new pokes. Maybe I'll play a bit in the dream world too if I can do that.

bluaki

Quote from: Cornwad on September 13, 2010, 06:14:20 PM
Why do Japanese imports for Black and White cost so much? I mean, I guess around $60-$65 makes sense, but that's before they add on shipping costs. No thank you man, I'll just wait till they update Shoddy with all the new pokes. Maybe I'll play a bit in the dream world too if I can do that.
Really, 65ish is the import price? D:

I was planning on importing Black. And I remember my previous Japanese Pokemon games being something like $50. Exchange rates aren't that high, so maybe they're overcharging for the demand.

Rayquarian

I use a flash cart to play foreign games.

That say, I don't plan on playing too much of Black/White.  I will buy the English versions of the game, and I don't that experience spoiled for me.  That's kind of what happened when I imported Pearl version and then played Diamond version in English.

JrDude

The higher price may be because it's such an awesome game? or maybe it's because US is more expensive than Japan? or maybe because US is better than Japan?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses