News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Bah on "names aren't real." Serebii has never lead me astray before, and I've yet to hear Nintendo say these names are false. Plus, it's ONE MONTH AWAY, it only makes sense for us to have names already.

On the off chance they are fake, my mind will be destroyed due to my already accepting these names.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 04, 2011, 09:46:04 PM
Bah on "names aren't real." Serebii has never lead me astray before, and I've yet to hear Nintendo say these names are false. Plus, it's ONE MONTH AWAY, it only makes sense for us to have names already.

On the off chance they are fake, my mind will be destroyed due to my already accepting these names.
Plus the list was accurate so far. Bulbapedia, and others, are being a bunch of tightasses about it however.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

heylookpage69

Anyway, they're being tight asses because if any end up being fake some will rage and blame them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

love love love the rumored names for the Triple Gym.

They're rather brilliant and perfectly fit each of their type's. Cress is a kickass one.

Kayo

Quote from: Mace on February 06, 2011, 11:48:50 AM
love love love the rumored names for the Triple Gym.

They're rather brilliant and perfectly fit each of their type's. Cress is a kickass one.
I like Cilan and Cress. Chili looks to me like they weren't even trying. It fits, it sort of matches his type, okay, but they probably could have found a better name for him that would still work.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kayo on February 06, 2011, 11:51:51 AM
I like Cilan and Cress. Chili looks to me like they weren't even trying. It fits, it sort of matches his type, okay, but they probably could have found a better name for him that would still work.
Not at all -- Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Water Cress. It fits beautifully in there.

Kayo

Quote from: Mace on February 06, 2011, 12:01:46 PM
Not at all -- Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Water Cress. It fits beautifully in there.
Except when I hear Chili I think of a thick meaty soup with beans.

It just seems the least fitting of the three. Yeah, like I said, I see it, but I just like the other two better.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on February 06, 2011, 12:05:48 PM
Except when I hear Chili I think of a thick meaty soup with beans.

But that chili is hot and reddish, right?  ;)

As long as you don't think of coldness or the country, it still works.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 06, 2011, 12:25:14 PM
But that chili is hot and reddish, right?  ;)

As long as you don't think of coldness or the country, it still works.
To me it just sounds like a common word. Cilan, well that's taken from Cilantro, a word I don't use much anyway. Cress, well I never even hear "watercress" being used in everyday language. Chili, well that word comes up a lot more in like for me.

I just don't like it. That's it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

I've figured out the origin of Elgyem (Riguree) and Beheeyem (Oobemu)'s English names.. Say them out loud. Elgyem sounds like "L.G.M," or "little green man," while Beheeyem is B.E.M, Bug-Eyed Monster ...both terms related to the whole alien thing. Because those two look like aliens to me.
[move][/move]

Custom

I played the demo yesterday (For both black and white). The battle system is fast paced and looks great. This will probably be the first game I keep the animations on for.
The illusion pokemon does some really cool stuff. I'm pumped. The seasons looked great. Winter and spring are my favorite.
I can't wait. ;-;

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 12:48:37 PM
I played the demo yesterday (For both black and white). The battle system is fast paced and looks great. This will probably be the first game I keep the animations on for.
The illusion pokemon does some really cool stuff. I'm pumped. The seasons looked great. Winter and spring are my favorite.
I can't wait. ;-;
Wow, I didn't know you'd like to play these versions. Then again, it's hard to tell what you like.

Custom

Quote from: PuttyChris on February 13, 2011, 12:51:15 PM
Wow, I didn't know you'd like to play these versions. Then again, it's hard to tell what you like.

no matter how much every other franchise lets me down pokemon never lets me down
granted I'm not as excited as the rest of my friends where, but this game is very visually appealing and adds a ton of new pokemon.

Also, what the hell happened to Nurse Joy now? They made her hot.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!