News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

FruitFlow

Setting aside the awful region name.
Can anyone confirm if TMs are no longer consumed after usage?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 23, 2011, 12:29:34 AM
Setting aside the awful region name.
Can anyone confirm if TMs are no longer consumed after usage?
it's a well known fact

FruitFlow

Quote from: Mace on February 23, 2011, 12:34:42 AM
it's a well known fact
Ah, well then that's a relief.
It's so infuriating having to play the Battle Towers consecutively to earn over 100 BP for the awesome TMs that vanish upon being used.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

FruitFlow

That's a plus for us, but I heard that most of them will be a pain in the rear to get a hold of.

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 23, 2011, 09:32:18 AM
That's a plus for us, but I heard that most of them will be a pain in the rear to get a hold of.
Yeah, and they're untradeable and blah blah blah. But I guess it's worth it, especially because the exact locations will be all around the internet. And it's better to bust your ass once to find a TM then accumulate like 80 BP each time you want to use it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

[spoiler]I will most certainly stock up on max repels if I plan to get Earthquake in Victory Road.[/spoiler]

FruitFlow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 23, 2011, 09:54:43 PM
[spoiler]I will most certainly stock up on max repels if I plan to get Earthquake in Victory Road.[/spoiler]

if someone gets mad beuase they consider that a spoiler they should honestly cut their dicks off beucase they're never gonna get any

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

bluaki

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 23, 2011, 01:03:31 AM
Ah, well then that's a relief.
It's so infuriating having to play the Battle Towers consecutively to earn over 100 BP for the awesome TMs that vanish upon being used.
Battle Subway has 10 TMs: 4 costing 36BP each and 6 that cost 48BP. I haven't gotten a single one of those, but all the others are fairly easy to obtain.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2011, 09:51:22 AM
if someone gets mad beuase they consider that a spoiler they should honestly cut their dicks off beucase they're never gonna get any
I had originally posted that outside of a spoiler tag, but then Chris said it was a spoiler alert. :S
It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks differently on that.

Quote from: bluaki on March 05, 2011, 10:25:03 AM
Battle Subway has 10 TMs: 4 costing 36BP each and 6 that cost 48BP. I haven't gotten a single one of those, but all the others are fairly easy to obtain.
I have over 6,000BP saved up.
The only thing that was really bothering me was the whole "One time use only" gimmick.

Magnum

So I intercourse ing love Colorado. Went down to Gamesource and guess what they were selling 1 day early.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Neerb

Quote from: Magnum on March 05, 2011, 04:15:59 PM
So I intercourse ing love Colorado. Went down to Gamesource and guess what they were selling 1 day early.

Apparently some chain of bargain stores has been selling the games in America for days now. The nearest one to me is 2 hours away, though, and I really don't think it's worth it.

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2011, 09:51:22 AM
This thread is full of spoilers. If you opened this thread, you should have assumed everything would be spoiled.
[move][/move]