News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 05, 2011, 05:05:29 PM
This thread is full of spoilers. If you opened this thread, you should have assumed everything would be spoiled.
He was actually referring to Chris, who assumed my post to be a spoiler.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 05, 2011, 05:35:17 PM
He was actually referring to Chris, who assumed my post to be a spoiler.
I was agreeing with him.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Hnnng my dad comes home from work in an hour.
With my copy of Pokemon Black

WATDOWATDOWATDO
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Be patient like me. :)
I haven't opened mine yet because I'm waiting on my bro to get home so we can start up together.

Macawmoses

My roomie and I have work to do tonight. We're doing an all night gaming marathon starting tomorrow night though. We won't stop til we've caught them all. Or we pass out. Y'know, one or the other.

Kayo

Quote from: Mackerelmoses on March 06, 2011, 05:22:11 PM
My roomie and I have work to do tonight. We're doing an all night gaming marathon starting tomorrow night though. We won't stop til we've caught them all. Or we pass out. Y'know, one or the other.
My guess is you can't catch them all in one night.

Unless you rush through without observing the great advancement in Pokémon gaming.

I'm going to take it rather slow... hopefully it will take me a week or two to finish. I hate being done with a game in only a few days. Not as fun.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

I think we may be able to get all of them in one night, seeing as we have both games and can divide and conquer. But I use the term "night" loosely.

Note: when I say catch them all, I just mean the new ones.

Nayrman

Uh.... they're ALL new ones Mack. :P

Hm, I suppose if you went a minimal level run I suppose it's POSSIBLE to get them all in one night. It'd be best to try that on the winter solstice though. Heh heh.

Macawmoses

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 06, 2011, 06:41:43 PM
Uh.... they're ALL new ones Mack. :P

Hm, I suppose if you went a minimal level run I suppose it's POSSIBLE to get them all in one night. It'd be best to try that on the winter solstice though. Heh heh.
Or don't wait 9 months.

Mack if you have plenty of caffeine you could do it in 24 hours. Good luck.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Mackerelmoses on March 06, 2011, 06:57:13 PM
Well it's possible to catch other Pokemon after.
You know what I mean. :P

Quote from: Kayo on March 06, 2011, 06:57:27 PM
Or don't wait 9 months.

Mack if you have plenty of caffeine you could do it in 24 hours. Good luck.

Ya know, I'd really like to see a speedrun of someone catching them all. :o

FruitFlow

That would rock.
I'm just going to stick to catching the pokemon I "want".

Kayo

I'll try to catch everything, but I won't use a lot of them. And I won't evolve something I won't use.

So I won't evolve my Lillipup. I'll catch a Herdier later, since I'm pretty sure I can. Maybe I'll evolve that, but maybe not.

And I'll be hopefully catching Patrat's evolution so I don't have to evolve it myself.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow