News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Custom

i'm trying to catch them all.
poop is hard mang, this things take forever to evolve

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 06, 2011, 07:22:06 PM
i'm trying to catch them all.
poop is hard mang, this things take forever to evolve
level 50+ for a first evolution? Outrageous.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Jiheddo doesn't look that difficult to train.
I personally think it'll be worth it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 07:50:24 PM
Jiheddo doesn't look that difficult to train.
I personally think it'll be worth it.
Except getting a Monozu to level 50+ is the hardest part.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 10:30:11 PM
My bro called Black, so I was forced to get White. :(
See the bright side. Your game has more anime references than Black does.

Magnum

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 10:30:11 PM
My bro called Black, so I was forced to get White. :(
Forced? Dude, I'm proud of you. You're playing White and you make a Black Dragon your slave.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

I don't have the game yet, but I'll get it soon I guess. I still can't get over the fact that I don't know any of their names which is really starting to annoy me. I did just find out about Foongus and Amoonguss though, which is absolutely hilarious.

Neerb

... if it's out now....

should this thread even still exist? I mean, we don't have an "Official R&S/3rd gen Discussion Thread."

I guess this thread could just be used for general talking until the games have been out for a bit...

FruitFlow

Can anyone confirm if Nageki and Dageki are version exclusives?
I've searched everywhere in Pinwheel Forest, but all I ever encounter are Nageki's.

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 06, 2011, 10:48:05 PM
See the bright side. Your game has more anime references than Black does.
Quote from: Magnum on March 06, 2011, 11:47:01 PM
Forced? Dude, I'm proud of you. You're playing White and you make a Black Dragon your slave.
But Black's exclusives look much cooler. :(

Neerb

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 08:23:59 AM
Can anyone confirm if Nageki and Dageki are version exclusives?
I've searched everywhere in Pinwheel Forest, but all I ever encounter are Nageki's.

1. THEY HAVE ENGLISH NAMES NOW! USE THEM.
2. No, they are not version exclusive.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on March 07, 2011, 09:15:16 AM
1. THEY HAVE ENGLISH NAMES NOW! USE THEM.
2. No, they are not version exclusive.
1. I'm just so used to sticking with the "cool" names.
2. Well then the version must have "some" kind of effect on them. Because all I ever see are the red ones in my version, and my brother always finds the blue ones in his version. We never find the counterparts in our games.

Neerb

Yes, they are rarer in certain versions, but they're still there. Try looking only in darker patches of grass.

FruitFlow