News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 08, 2011, 12:34:21 AM
I still have 2 open spots left in my party.
And the last 2 Pokemon I want are far from my reach.
A lot of the cool pokemon are end game. Or take until level 50+ to evolve. OR BOTH.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 04:33:42 AM
A lot of the cool pokemon are end game. Or take until level 50+ to evolve. OR BOTH.

I had all of my desired team members before I left Castelia.

problem, hydreigon?

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on March 08, 2011, 10:39:30 AM
I had all of my desired team members before I left Castelia.

problem, hydreigon?
I'd love to use that if it didn't evolve as late as level 64. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 04:33:42 AM
LOL. Deino is one of them.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

I have my party :D

Basil the Simisage
Oshawott the Dewott
Loki the Gigilith
Niro the Vanillite
Bert the Throh
Victini the Victini

Having a blast. Just beat Gym 5. Really easy with Basil. I swear, the Critical hit ratio HAS gone up in this game. I don't see it any other way on why every battle someone gets one.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

I got it sooner than I expected myself to. Just beat the first gym.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum on March 09, 2011, 01:20:19 AM
I have my party :D

Basil the Simisage
Oshawott the Dewott
Loki the Gigilith
Niro the Vanillite
Bert the Throh
Victini the Victini

Having a blast. Just beat Gym 5. Really easy with Basil. I swear, the Critical hit ratio HAS gone up in this game. I don't see it any other way on why every battle someone gets one.
You mean Ernie, the short fat red one? XD
Sawk is the Bert.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 09, 2011, 08:54:16 AM
You mean Ernie, the short fat red one? XD
Sawk is the Bert.
Nope.

My friend called Sawk Ernie, so I just called mine Bert for the hell of it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum on March 09, 2011, 09:03:53 AM
Nope.

My friend called Sawk Ernie, so I just called mine Bert for the hell of it.
LOL. I think I might call mine Mario and Luigi.

DededeCloneChris

Speaking of names, I found out the names for the two trainers you choose are Hilbert & Hilda. The first name sounds funny, but the second one will remind me of Final Fantasy IX.

FruitFlow

Man, at this point I'm never going to get my Alomamola.

Kayo

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thought or Bert and Ernie when I saw those two.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

Anyone else have a significantly hard time finding Sigilyph in Black version? It's 10% along with 2 other things in the area you find it in... but I was finding those 2 things WAY more often.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on March 09, 2011, 03:57:36 PM
Anyone else have a significantly hard time finding Sigilyph in Black version? It's 10% along with 2 other things in the area you find it in... but I was finding those 2 things WAY more often.
Funny, I sigilyphs all the time.