News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

DededeCloneChris

Word of advice: Don't listen to Evil Gary when having fun with Fridge Logic.

And speaking about Fridge Logic, KINDERGARTEN KIDS ARE TRAINERS.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on March 14, 2011, 11:50:32 AM
God you guys make me facepalm so hard, are you really debating about this?

It's like you guys expect a video game to be a complete world of its own, without the limits of programming. It's like you completely disregard that if the police had a more active part in these games that you'd have less of a game in a sense.

It's a video game. Why you feel the need to over-analyze this astounds me.

Calm down, will ya? We're just having a bit of fun coming up with in-game explanations. Don't take us being "too serious" too seriously; like you said, it's just a video game.

JrDude

Though my argument was obviously a joke, putting seriousness and logic in games is fun.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Y
Quote from: Neerb on March 14, 2011, 01:54:53 PM
Calm down, will ya? We're just having a bit of fun coming up with in-game explanations. Don't take us being "too serious" too seriously; like you said, it's just a video game.

I wasn't raging, lol.

Rather, I was just appalled that something so easily understood was actually being discussed.

bluaki

Regarding the police thing: [spoiler]Team Plasma's Sages are arrested, one at a time, in post-E4 B/W. Finding them draws Looker to your location and they each give you a TM before leaving.[/spoiler]

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 14, 2011, 02:58:56 PM
Though my argument was obviously a joke, putting seriousness and logic in games is fun.
I was actually enjoying the discussion.
It gave us something new to talk about, lol.

Quote from: bluaki on March 14, 2011, 03:48:46 PM
Regarding the police thing: [spoiler]Team Plasma's Sages are arrested, one at a time, in post-E4 B/W. Finding them draws Looker to your location and they each give you a TM before leaving.[/spoiler]
That sounds cool.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

N became the biggest starter of a thousand ships. There's a HUGE flood of him in deviantart.

FruitFlow

His personality started becoming a tad bit annoying after a while.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 14, 2011, 11:47:17 PM
His personality started becoming a tad bit annoying after a while.
Oh so its not just me. I liked N, but yeah.
Also
[spoiler]sooooooo I'm the king of Team Plasma btw[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 15, 2011, 03:17:47 AM
Oh so its not just me. I liked N, but yeah.
Also
[spoiler]sooooooo I'm the king of Team Plasma btw[/spoiler]
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone felt the same.

DededeCloneChris

You've got to remark [spoiler]that a evil team member finally caught a legendary Pokemon (or befriended one in his case) that he later used it on your butt.[/spoiler]

Also, when is the Dream World and the C-Gear functions be available?

JrDude

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 16, 2011, 05:51:16 PM
Also, when is the Dream World and the C-Gear functions be available?
March 30.
I don't remember where I learned this, but I'm almost positive that is the case.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]It's cheapness raised to the max. All the eastern trainers outmatch your feeble lvl. 52 team. And let's not get started with the Wild Pokemon.

Since the Poketransfer lets you transfer 6 Pokemon through a minigame an unlimited amount of times that you have to win, I'm going to do some massive egg breeding in my old versions. :D[/spoiler]

FruitFlow

Has anyone else noticed that Delibird has an ability in the DW that he already has normally?