News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

JrDude

No, originally he's hyper, now he can't sleep because something is on his mind.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I'm transfering level 50-70 pokemon from Platinum and SoulSilver to help take on the East side. Also, Working on getting Power items from the Battle Subway, so i can start EV training 5th gen pokemon I like.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 17, 2011, 12:17:20 PM
I'm transfering level 50-70 pokemon from Platinum and SoulSilver to help take on the East side. Also, Working on getting Power items from the Battle Subway, so i can start EV training 5th gen pokemon I like.
LOL. Good luck with that one.
The first few steaks aren't easy like they should be.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 12:20:59 PM
LOL. Good luck with that one.
The first few steaks aren't easy like they should be.
What? I'm having no problem at all.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

If you don't want to have a MEWTWO, then before you transfer Pokemon over, go to the Name Rater guy of the version where you caught that Pokemon and just change the caps for no caps.

Neerb

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 17, 2011, 03:07:46 PM
If you don't want to have a MEWTWO, then before you transfer Pokemon over, go to the Name Rater guy of the version where you caught that Pokemon and just change the caps for no caps.

The problem is that for many Pokemon, it's too late. Anything from FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald was unnameable as soon as it got to your DS versions, and some Pokemon might come from other people's games that you no longer have access to. That's why I personally just want them to get rid of the whole permanent nickname concept altogether and just let us change the names of whatever Pokemon we want.

JrDude

Quote from: Celebi on March 17, 2011, 03:24:07 PM
The problem is that for many Pokemon, it's too late. Anything from FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald was unnameable as soon as it got to your DS versions, and some Pokemon might come from other people's games that you no longer have access to. That's why I personally just want them to get rid of the whole permanent nickname concept altogether and just let us change the names of whatever Pokemon we want.
It'll never happen. It's doing some pet thing where, if it had a name before you adopted the pet, then it should keep it's name.
I used to have a dog, and when we adopted her, her name was Princess, and because she responded to that already, we never changed it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Celebi on March 17, 2011, 03:24:07 PM
Considering that only event-only Pokemon can't have their names changed, and the fact HG/SS/Pt/D/P have almost every single Pokemon, it's not really too late. If you have a Pokemon from Gen III, then see if you can make an egg out of it.

Rayquarian

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 12:39:27 PM
Are you doing Singles or Doubles?
Doubles usually comes easier to me, actually. I'm doing Singles (even though I can't get quite as far with it)

It is pretty darn easy.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 17, 2011, 04:17:11 PM
Doubles usually comes easier to me, actually. I'm doing Singles (even though I can't get quite as far with it)

It is pretty darn easy.
Well I do Doubles, too.
But I can't seem to get past Streak 14.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 04:52:29 PM
Well I do Doubles, too.
But I can't seem to get past Streak 14.
Psh, I always get over 50 easily.

After 60-70 is when the bullpoop happens.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 17, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
Psh, I always get over 50 easily.

After 60-70 is when the bullpoop happens.
I managed to get passed it, but Cursed Body screws me over.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 06:43:53 PM
I managed to get passed it, but Cursed Body screws me over.
Curse it with the virus ability we all call Munny.