News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Kayo

Instead of Mummy we should have gotten an std ability that only affects pokemon of the opposite gender

trollface.jpg
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

I have all 8 badges, but only Iris and Brycen are colored in. Anyone know why?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

I haven't even gotten the 6th Badge yet.
I want my dang Deino dangit.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

I'm breedin my 5th gen pokemon now.
I just breeded a intercourse ing perfect axew.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Which Pokemon other than Chandelure and Valcorona have Flame Body/Magma Armor?

Magnum

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 09:58:51 PM
I haven't even gotten the 6th Badge yet.
I want my dang Deino dangit.
I'll trade you one if you want

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum on March 17, 2011, 10:24:37 PM
I'll trade you one if you want
Thanks, but no thanks.
I usually like to find and catch hard to find pokemon on my own because it feels like an achievement.
If you know what I mean.  ;)

Thank you though.

Custom

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 17, 2011, 10:08:44 PM
Which Pokemon other than Chandelure and Valcorona have Flame Body/Magma Armor?

slugma
magmorwhatever

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 17, 2011, 10:00:36 PM
I'm breedin my 5th gen pokemon now.
I just breeded a intercourse ing perfect axew.
I might be jealous.

I need to transfer some of my dragon pokemon that have amazing IVs. Like that Garchomp thing, max Attack, Special Defense, and Speed aw yeah
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Does anyone plan on EV taming a Druddigon?
I know it sucks, but I might give it a shot.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 18, 2011, 02:19:40 PM
Does anyone plan on EV taming a Druddigon?
I know it sucks, but I might give it a shot.
Oh? It's the fastest fully-evolved Dragon
[spoiler]in Trick Room conditions.[/spoiler]

Yeah, it sucks. I might use it as a gimmick Pokemon on a Trick Room team or something. It actually has decent Attack and a bunch of strong moves. Plus Sheer Force Crunch is okay. And Rock Slide. And stuff like that. I'm sure something can be done taking advantage of Sheer Force and the Life Orb. Actually, that, with a Brave nature and Trick Room set up, could make a pretty beastly Pokemon. But it's ugly.

I might try it, but first I need to get my priorities done. I had a list of a bunch of Pokemon I planned on EV training back in September after the Japanese release. I should work on that list now.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 18, 2011, 03:15:17 PM
Oh? It's the fastest fully-evolved Dragon
[spoiler]in Trick Room conditions.[/spoiler]

Yeah, it sucks. I might use it as a gimmick Pokemon on a Trick Room team or something. It actually has decent Attack and a bunch of strong moves. Plus Sheer Force Crunch is okay. And Rock Slide. And stuff like that. I'm sure something can be done taking advantage of Sheer Force and the Life Orb. Actually, that, with a Brave nature and Trick Room set up, could make a pretty beastly Pokemon. But it's ugly.

I might try it, but first I need to get my priorities done. I had a list of a bunch of Pokemon I planned on EV training back in September after the Japanese release. I should work on that list now.
If you're running a physical set wouldn't Adamant best suit it?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnum on March 17, 2011, 09:07:19 PM
I have all 8 badges, but only Iris and Brycen are colored in. Anyone know why?
They brought back that accursed mechanic OCD people hate so much for Gen V.

[spoiler]Rub the gym badges on the touch screen to clean them.[/spoiler]